Part 3

(About 4 hours later)
I fell asleep on Colby's Shoulder, and Colby fell asleep on my head, I woke up to Elton talking to his camera.
Elton- "We are finally here, as you can tell some of us are asleep"

I woke up to see a camera in my face. I lift my head which causes Colby to wake up. I rub my eyes.

You- "Shut up you dumb fuck"

Elton- "Damn, someone is cranky."
He whispers underneath his breath, "like always."

I flip him off while laughing and punch him playfully. We all get up and leave the plane. We all sit on a bench, I sit next to Jake who is dead.

Elton- "Alright everyone"
He still is videoing everything
Elton- "We are renting a car and buying a hotel room so, let's call an uber to go to the car place"

I curl up in a ball and lay my head on the back of the bench.
Elton- "Come on everyone"

We all pick up our luggage and call an uber. Of course I am squished in the back between Colby and Jake. Elton in the front and Corey by the window. Elton put his camera up in the air showing us all.

Elton- "Alright so I wanted to tell you all where we are."

I sit up and fix my hair. My thigh was touching Colby's which made butterflies enter my stomach immediately.

Elton- "Ok so if you can't tell with the ocean and the palm trees we are in... Hawaii!"

I look out the window and see a sign that said, "Welcome to Hawaii!" I look at Colby and he was looking at me. Elton showed the camera out the window, and chuckled.

We got to the car place and we rented a car for 3 days. We got in the car which was way more spacious than the weird smelling uber. We drove to the hotel, and got 3 room right next to each other. It was Sam & Colby, Jake & Corey, and Me & Elton which I doubt we are gonna follow. We all went to Elton and my room and put our stuff in there. I sat in the middle of the bed watch tv, Colby was sitting on the edge of the bed. Elton was talking to us but I wasn't paying attention. I heard him say.

Elton- "let's just vibe until tonight because we are going to a party tonight."

I looked at Elton who was smiling
You- "I don't do party's dude"

Elton- "It's ok you have all of us"

You- "but still i don't want to"

Elton- "then what do you want to do"

You- "I don't know"

Elton- "Ok then we are going to the party"
I roll my eyes and agree to go.

Elton- "guys how about after the party we go to the abandoned hospital."
I looked at Colby then at Elton
You- "No, i'm not going to that."

Elton- "Fine whatever we'll do it tomorrow"
I laugh and lay back down.