Part 20

(Time Skip- 1 week)
That whole week had sucked, I felt like actual shit. I decided to get up and get ready, I wanted to feel pretty. I went to my closet and pick out some clothes

I did my make up and my hair, Sam bursted through the door

I did my make up and my hair, Sam bursted through the door. I jumped so hard I almost fell, but I caught myself.
Sam- "Did you see Colby's tweet? you look pretty"
I look down at my outfit
You- "thanks and No I didn't why would I waste my time on him"
Sam pulled his phone out and showed me Colby's twitter account

@ColbyBrock
Why would you cheat I did nothing I literally loved you.
63,992 comments

I looked up at Sam
You- "What a bitch, OMG!"
Sam- "He can be a asshole sometimes"
You- "Oh yea like I don't know that. I'm gonna post and make him regret it"
Sam- "Do it, make him want you back"
I smiled and we laughed. I scrolled through my camera roll and found a few photos.

@DaddyzX posted on Instagram

@DaddyzX: Looks like you missing out baby, sorry, your loss <3

@TaraYummy: BAE 🙀
@Elton: That's my bestie
@FanGirl127: Is it just me or were they dating then one of them cheated and now they broke up?
169,579 comments

Sam looked down at his phone then looked at me.
Sam- "Jeez, I'll be surprised if he doesn't come back for you. But anyways I gotta go hang with Kat."
I nodded
You- "Yea bye have fun."
Sam left the apartment. I got on my phone and saw that Elton had texted me.
Elton 🥸- "Bro, Colby is like dying"

You- "Wdym?"
I mean of course I still had feelings for Colby, I literally loved him.

Elton 🥸- "He won't answer anyone and the only time he answered he said he missed you. This break up has really gotten to him."

You- "But he's the one who cheated. He even lied about it, that shit is fucked up"

Elton 🥸- "I know and I think he knows too, that's why he is so torn up because he thinks your over him, and he hates seeing you this hurt."

You- "Why can't he talk for himself?"

Elton 🥸- "Y/N, just go talk to him, work it out. Are you over him?"

You- "Well, Elton, Here is the truth, I'm madly in love with this man. I have never felt this way for no one ever in my life! Not even for that long ass relationship I had. What do you think?"

Elton 🥸- "I know you are very upset, but just go talk to him, please Y/N."

You- "Ok whatever"

I grabbed stuff and went to my car.