Part 28- The Youtube Vid

That morning I slowly flickered open my eyes and turned to see what time is was. It was 10:50 I turned back around to see colby, He was facing the other way. I scooted up behind him and kissed his back softly. He turned around to face me.
Colby- "Goodmorning"
His voice so raspy and hot.
You- "Goodmorning."
He smiled and hugged me.
You- "What do you wanna do today?"
Colby- "I don't know, I just wanna be with you."
I smile and bury my head into his neck, J softly kiss it, and sit up. I grab my phone and check instagram and saw that Colby posted on his story. It was the picture from last night of me in the kitchen. I giggled and got up from the bed. I stretch my arms up and my sweatshirt comes up and shows my mid drifts.
He started to blush.
You- "Why you blushin?"
Colby- "Nothing, just thinking"
I smirk at him and walk around the bed to his side. He wraps his arms around my waist while i'm in between his legs. After a little of talking we decide to go film a youtube video, because we haven't been posting. We decided to do a buy each other outfits video. I got ready. I decided to wear blue jean shorts a white tank top and a jacket. Colby and I took a mirror pic to post.

Colby- "Do they know it's me?"You- "Ummm, I mean if they knew the way you stand, probably?"Colby chuckled and watched me finish up getting ready

You- "Ummm, I mean if they knew the way you stand, probably?"
Colby chuckled and watched me finish up getting ready. About 20 minutes later I finished, Colby was wearing what he wore yesterday. Colby set the camera up and started the video.
Colby- "Hey what's up guys it's Colby Brock! Anddd! Today I have a very very special guest."
You- "Very Very? I feel loved."
Colby- "Y/N L/N"
I smile and lift up one leg. He explains the video and how we are gonna bug outfits for each other. So after that we get in the car and go to the mall. He filmed on his camera and I filmed on mine. I went to Zumie's First.
You- "Ok guys so today i'm picking out an outfit for colby and I kinda want to make him a skater boy, because he dresses really emo so I wanna put my style onto his."
I put the phone down and started to sing with music in the store. I walked around and found some clothes. I held the phone up to show the clothes and squeeled. I bought them and walked out. I met up with Colby at the food court and ate some food.
You- "I got you some cute clothes."
Colby- "I got you clothes you'd never wear ever, but like they're hot."
I giggle and continue to eat. When we finished we left the mall and started to record.
Colby- "Ok so we just left the mall and we are gonna go back to Y/Ns place and try them all on."
I nodded and looked at colby with a smile of love on my face. We arrived home and walked in. I put my bags on the kitchen island and walked to the couch and plopped down on it. Colby set the camera up he came over to me and kneeled down.
Colby- "You ok?"
You- "mhm"
My face was buried in the couch. He scratched my back and hugged me. I finally got up and colby clicked record.
Colby- "we are back at home and now we are going to show each other our clothes. Y/N you wanna go first?"
You- "Yea lemme go get them."
I ran to the kitchen and got the clothes I ran back and bumped into colby. I pulled out this outfit...

 I pulled out this outfit

He looked at it. Then went to try it on.
You- "Damn! I'm a good fashionista."
Colby- "Yea you are. It's not really my style but I like it a lot. Thank you."
He looked into my eyes and smiled. Then it was his turn. He pulled out this outfit....

(Imagine the pants are a black plaid skirt)He pulled this out

He pulled this out. I went to try it on and when I walked out his mouth dropped. I did a twirl.
Colby- "I think I won."
You- "Dude I LOVE THIS! I didn't know i looked good in emo clothes."
We said our goodbyes to the camera and stopped the video, and cuddled in our new clothes.