Part 27

The pizza night ended and Colby came home with me. We drove home, when we got home we were cuddling on the couch. I sprung up really fast and scooted my feet to my bedroom giggling.
Colby- "What are you doing?"
He got up and laughed. He pushed the door open. I had grabbed nail polish from my bathroom and was walking back into my bedroom.
You- "Sit."
I pointed to the rug on the ground. He sat down, so did I. He groaned and layed his hands on my thighs.
I giggled and painted all his nails pink except for one which was black. I screwed the tops back on and stood up.
You- "Ta-daaa"
Colby couldn't help but break a smile. I could tell that he liked them. Colby held his arms up to me.
You- "So what are you now my baby?"
I laughed
Colby- "Duh! can you help me up."
I looked down at him
You- "You're gonna mess up your nails."
He pouted his lip out and whispered please. I grabbed his wrists and helped him up. He wrapped him arms around me.
You- "I have to take a shower."
Colby- "Can i come?"
You- "I meannn, if you want"
Colby- "For real?"
You- "No colbs"
I brushed his hair out of his face and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I took a 15 minute shower and realized that i had forgot my clothes, I walked out in only a towel and dug through my closet, I found one of Colby's sweatshirts and I wore some black shorts with it. I locked my bedroom door and got dressed. I walked out to grab a snack and Colby was laying on my couch with no shirt.
You- "Well, you really made yourself at home."
Colby- "Yea, sorry i was just hot."
You- "It's fine. I like it."
He giggled and went on his phone. I heard a picture be taken, and I turned around.
You- "Did you take a picture of me?"
Colby- "Maybe?"
I ran over to him and climbed on him to get his phone which he was raising up in the air. I was on top of him. I stopped and looked at him, he did the same. He took his soft thumb and brushed it against my lips. I looked at him and traced his abs with my fingers. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. His lips moving insync with mine, I bite his bottom lip, He groans a little. I stop and whisper in his ear.
You- "We have time"
He kisses my neck and nibbles my ear.
You- "Colby."
I start to breathe heavier, and so does he. He wraps one arm around me and flips me over. He kisses down my neck and lifts my shirt up a bit and kisses my stomach. I pull his shirt up and wrapped my arms around his neck.
Colby- "Tease."
I giggled and kissed colby's nose. We cuddle for a few before going to bed.