▲3▼

After her brief meeting with the plant track witch, Boscha's hope for change felt as she didn't have to hope at all anymore. The recent events stirred in her mind as she walked towards her house. Finally making it, Boscha stepped through the door of the giant manor and raced up stairs into her room. Luckily her parents weren't around to ruin her good mood. She jumped onto her bed and stared up at the ceiling replaying today's events over and over. It all felt too easy to Boscha, but she was happy nevertheless. 

       Boscha's mind kept flashing back to Willow's gentle smile. She suddenly sat up and shook her head trying to clear the sudden strange thoughts. It amazed her how kindly Willow had treated her. Boscha began to think of how much of a saint the plant witch was to her. How she had already forgiven even before Boscha had repent for her misdeeds. Her voice was just so warm and soft as if you could actually feel it everytime Willow spoke. Then Boscha's scroll suddenly lit before her in the middle of admiring the plant loving witch. 

"Ahh!" Boscha threw her scroll up and juggled it, struggling to get a grip. "My titan! Why is she calling me?!!" The three eyed girl took in a long breath before reluctantly answering. "Just play it cool, this is normal!"

"Hello? Boscha?" A voice from her scroll called out.

"What do you wa-!" Boscha caught herself before coming of as rude, "I mean, h-hey what's up?"

The potion witch heard Willow laugh, "Nice save, I would've hung up if you started being a jerk again, haha."

"I- sorry..." Boscha mumbled into her scroll.

"I'm joking, well... kinda. Anyways, I just wanted to know if you're free anytime soon."

"Oh, um, well, I'm actually free right now if that's what you mean."

"Hmm, we can just talk, I know this is so sudden. After all you did just apologize yesterday."

"Y-yeah sure." Boscha replied, hoping she didn't come off as too eager.

"You don't have to be so nervous." Willow chipped in from the other side of the scroll.

"I'm not nervous! Why would I be nervous?! Ugh, as if!" Boscha raised her voice a little, "I'm just worried that I'll mess things up, that's all."

"Hey..." Willow paused, "I see that you're really trying now, I'm sure you'll make the best of this second chance."

"I've already hurt you so much, and I'll probably do it again." Boscha spoke lowly. "N-not that I care or anything!"

There was a slight pause in the conversation, then Willow resumed ignoring the pink-haired girl's cover-up comment. "That's a risk I'm willing to take then."

Boscha felt her face flush. Although Willow couldn't see it, she sensed it and laughed to herself. "Thanks Willow..." Hearing her laugh made Boscha smile at her scroll like a fool.

"Of course. I've always wondered what the real you might be like, I'm starting to see little glimpses now too." 

"What's the real me like?" Boscha asked, holding her scroll closer to her ear.

"Hmm... definitely still confident, less mean of course. I think you'll learn to take the opportunity to help others. Bold for sure though. You'll get rid of that quick temper too."

"So how I am now, except the whole 'I'm a bully' situation" 

"Basically, yes." Willow giggled, "You're not that bad."

"How can you say that? You experienced my cruelty firsthand!"

"I kept on seeing the good in you so that made me vunerable I guess."

"How can you be so perf-" Bocha stopped herself midsentence, "perfectly annoying! Annoying! ANNOYING!" 

       Willow threw a fit of laughter gasping for air as Boscha's face redden. The potion witch was glad the other witch couldn't see how embarrassed she was at this moment. The blushing witch quickly hung up and buried her face into a pillow upon her bed. Her scroll lit up again, Willow was calling back. Boscha ignored the call and typed out a quick message through Penstagram, saying something about how her parents were home and she had to do something. In reality Boscha wanted to answer her but feared she would damage her mean girl facade more than she already had.

       Boscha sighed already regretting her decision. Willow's laughter echoed into her redden ears. The three eyed witch placed a hand above her collarbone, she hadn't realized her heart was pounding so rapidly. What was the plant witch doing to her? She looked back to her scroll, Willow had responded with understanding, saying she would talk to her next time.

"Next time..." Boscha whispered aloud to herself.

       Next time felt so far away for Boscha. So much good things had happen today, it all seemed unreal. The potion witch casted her scroll away and buried her face deeper into her pillow, unable to get Willow out of her head. It was a big step she had taken towards redemption. Sleep soon drifted upon her three eyes and her restless mind finally calmed. 

       Willow couldn't believe Boscha had apologized to her, and several times after too. The plant witch felt as if her former bully could actually change. Seeing this flustered and akward side of Boscha made Willow hope for a better relationship then what they previously had. If the potion witch could make a first step to becoming a better person than Willow decided that she would give her a little push here and there to help. She felt frazzled, Boscha had given her compliments. Boscha of all people! Sure some of them had slipped from her mouth and she tried to cover them up, but Willow would still take those.

       The biggest surprise to Willow was how she managed to easily fluster Boscha. She always came off as overly confident, arrogant, to put it simply. Yet around Willow she was so fearful that she would mess up. The plant witch made sure to remember this later to see if it was true. She was going to use this to her advantage, to test Boscha, seeing if her motive to change would falter under a little playful taunting from Willow. The plant witch let out a content sigh and eventually sleep draped over her eyes too. 

       Both young witches slept soundly, waiting for the next day and hoping for the best. They couldn't wait to continue on towards their journey of self betterment.

★To be continued!★

Word count: 1087

A/N: I most likely won't be posting Friday or next week, but I'll make sure to make it up to you guys. Stay safe out there! Thanks for reading.