★oneshot★

Human AU in the perspective of Willow.

       It's been half a year since I've forgiven Boscha. These past months have been filled with awkward apologies and attempts to make up. I think it has really paid off for her though. She's no longer this feared mean girl of high school, but instead she's become a very close friend of mine. There's sides of her I've never seen before, and I'm happy that the amazing charasmatic part of her instead of back then. Yet there's just one small itty-bitty thing bothering me...

I may or may not have a crush on her.

       I'm not 100% sure, but every time Boscha smiles at me I feel funny inside. How can I possibly fall in love with a bully?! I know everything is better now, yet I can't help but think back to those times where she made fun of me... 

"Hey, Willow. Everything alright?" 

I suddenly look up to find Boscha run up to walk beside me. Oh yeah, that's right... I was busy heading to class and didn't even notice. Just my luck. Ok, just play it cool!

I smile halfheartedly and try to pretend that she didn't surprise me, "Yeahhh, I'm okay."

She stares me down with her skeptical icy-blue eyes, "Hmm, are you sure?"

Oh shoot, quick make something up! "Haha... No, not really..." Boscha with concern asks what's wrong. "My uhh... my chemistry grade has been umm-"

"Hey, don't worry! I can tutor you. I'm gonna be applying as a TA for chem anyways, it'll be good practice for the both of us!" The pink-haired girl was practically glowing as she talked about it that I seemed to space off just by looking at her. "So, how about it? Want my help?"

I, without thinking, accepted. I couldn't say no to her...

       Fast forward to now, here I am at Boscha's door for our first study session. It's not like I'm horrible in chemistry, but my grade could use some serious work. Plus I'll get to spend more time with Boscha, we've been too busy to hang out lately... I don't know what I'm so nervous about. It'll be fine!

       I knock on the front door and wait patiently with my hands nervously gripping my work binder from behind. I hear the lock of the door opening and out appears Boscha's beaming face. She ushers me inside quickly and takes hold of my hand dragging me upstairs to her room. Hopefully she doesn't notice how sweaty my hands are.

"Alright let's get down to business!" Boscha plops herself down on the floor and takes my homework from me, looking it over. "C'mon sit." She pats at the spot beside her and looks up at me expectingly. 

       I take my place beside her and sit quietly as she continues to flip through the pages. She nods to herself and begins circling things with her pen. After a few seconds she hands the packet back to me. I glance at her then back to the papers in confusion. 

"These answers I circled are wrong, the ones I underlined are almost correct." Boscha explains, "Try not to guess and if you're unsure then I can try and jog your memory."

"Erm... alright." I fiddle with my pencil and try to remember the order of elements, but it's impossible with her watching me and it's so quiet I can hear my heart start to pound against my chest. "Ahh, sorry. I can't remember a thing! Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I can feel a cold sweat beginning. Oh Titan, why am I so anxious?!

Boscha places a hand on my shoulder, "Relax you got this! And you can take off your sweater you know?" She gives me a reassuring smile, but I let out a sigh in response.

"I- I can't concentrate when you're around me..." I look at her sideways and watch as her smile fades into a look of confusion and tints of sadness cloud her gaze.

"Sorry, I didn't know you still felt that way around me..." Boscha begins to gather up my chemistry homework and hands it to me. "I shouldn't have-"

No no no! That' not what I meant, say something Willow! Out of desperation I grab onto her hand and look into her eyes. "That didn't come out right! Look what I mean is..." I take in a deep breath, "Lately I've been getting these strange feelings whenever you're near me-"

Boscha pauses for a minute, processing the situation. "Like there's butterflies in your stomach, or- or like your heart is pounding at a hundred miles per second?!" She suddenly blurts out with a dumbfounded look.

We stare at each other in awe, neither us of us know what to say in that moment.

It was starting to get awkward even more than it should, so I had to say something. "Boscha, I-"

"I like you, Willow Park! Like a lot!" Boscha had a look on her face, one that I never saw before. It was frantic yet cool and made her look nervously excited. Ice-blue eyes pierced into mine, even so I couldn't help but look away. 

"Like, like-like or just like?" Stop saying like so much! I must sound like an idiot right now... The words were barely a whisper, I had no idea that something like this would happen. Sure, I went over a bunch of scenarios about this, but most of them were bad. What if this is just some awful joke? 

I hadn't realized I spaced out until I felt a warm touch of Boscha taking ahold of my hands. "I think it's like-like..." She gave me a shy genuine smile, "To be really honest, I think I might even love you. Eugh, oh my god that sounded so cheesy!" 

I let out a small laugh, I couldn't help it, but I didn't want to be rude. Boscha chuckles at herself. "Wow, I've never seen you act so gushy!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. It's a first for me too." I watch as she holds her face in her hands in embarrassment. She's so cute! Boscha looks up at me, "So, does this mean that you-"

Before I let her finish, I place a chaste kiss upon her cheek. "Does that answer your question?" She stares at me for what seems like forever and our faces turn red.

I can't believe I just did that!?

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!! HERE, FOR YOU, BOSCHLOW FOOD!!! Anyways, I'll try and write more oneshots as a substitute for the main story because I don't want to ignore the possible developments of Boscha and Willow in the show. Thank you for understanding, and as always thanks so much for following, commenting, voting, and reading. Stay safe! 

I thought I published this already, this was supposed to be out by the end of August. My apologies!