▼10▲

Boscha couldn't believe what she heard and the nexts few seconds after seemed unreal. She felt her entire body melt inside with just a small touch, but she decided she actually liked this sappy feeling. After Willow moved away the two just lied there in the flowers shocked. The plant witch being the most surprised at her own actions, and Boscha just lying in a total mess of confusion and paralleled happiness beside her. Both girls were an equal shade of pink.

"I am, uh- I'm, I-" Boscha was at a loss for words. "Fuck!" 

Willow fell into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. "Oh my titan, Boscha you're a complete mess!"

Boscha sputtered out random words before finally speaking an actual sentence. "A-And how are you so fucking calm about this?!!" 

"Haven't you kissed anyone before??" Willow asked still laughing.

"Um yeah, but it wasn't anything special!! It was just for shits and giggles at parties!" Boscha exclaimed while getting defensive. "You just said that this was your first kiss!!"

Willow stiffled back her laughter, "Calm down, that technically wasn't my first. I guess if it's not anything special to you then it isn't anything special to me then." The plant witch began to pluck the petals off on a flower one by one.

"You're stupid." Boscha simply said. "Of course it was special."

The plant witch sprinkled petals over Boscha's face. "Don't call me stupid when you're acting like a lovesick fool."

"It's your fault I'm like this." Boscha huffed and blew away the petals. "You probably put some spell on me didn't you!?"

"Now you're just being ridiculous," Willow smirked, "and you're denying your feelings because you don't know how to deal with them."

"Well I wouldn't have to deal with them if you weren't so... so perfect!!" Boscha growled out.

"I can't tell if you envy or admire me." Willow chuckled.

"I can't tell if you're leading me on or just being nice."

Willow looked at her seriously, "I'm not doing either of those things to you. I can be mean if you really want me to."

"No no no, I'm kidding!" Boscha laughed nervously. "But you couldn't possibly be so mean and scary..." She said almost inaudibly. 

Willow casted vines that held Boscha tightly to the ground. "I can be mean and especially scary if I really wanted to be..." She stood over Boscha mockingly with a cocky grin.

"Oh no, I'm so scared!" Boscha replied with a fake expression of terror. "There, are you satisfied now?" The potion witch began to try and escape, but it was no use.

"Hmm, not yet." Willow looked on with amusement as Boscha failed to break free. "I think I like watching you squirm."

"That's kind of k-" Boscha called out as the plant witch began to walk off. "Hey! Where are you going?! You can't just leave me here!!" 

"Hurry up and catch me if you can then!" Willow looked over her shoulder as she started to run off.

Boscha smiled to herself, "Alright, fine. Ready or not here I come!"

       The potion witch set the vines ablaze and managed to get free. Brushing herself off, Boscha  set her sights on the direction Willow left and broke out into a sprint after her. Being the captain of the grudgby team and all, the pink-haired girl easily caught up to the plant witch in no time. Willow was surprised and caught off guard, not realizing how fast the girl was. However, Willow still tried vainly to get away, but to of no use Boscha had blocked her off and stood in front of her with a victorious grin.