▲9▼

Once Willow completed her errands, she argued with herself about whether or not she should go talk to Boscha today. The plant witch worried that maybe she was rushing the former bully into opening up, but Willow didn't like the idea of leaving Boscha alone with just her thoughts. After a while of contemplating the situation, she figured it was best to check up on the potion witch for now. 

       Willow then sent a message asking if her ex-bully was alright. The plant witch paced back and forth in her room as her scroll floated in front of her as she waited for a response. A few paces later, Boscha replied saying she was feeling fine and asked what the other was doing in return. Willow began to relax and stopped pacing the floor, she sent a quick picture of her being bored with nothing to do. 

       Boscha held her scroll above her head as she waits patiently for a reply, still lying in the soft grass. She hadn't moved from that spot since she got there, but her endless train of thought stopped to a halt when Willow's text broke her from that zoned out state. Then an image of Willow fell upon her scroll's 'screen'. Out of surprise, Boscha dropped the scroll upon her face and she sat up suddenly with her face a redden mess when she saw Willow's. The pink-haired girl was glad that Willow wasn't around to see her like this. She quickly recollected herself and sent back a lousy picture of her hand rested upon the dark grass and flowers. 

       Willow smiled to herself knowing Boscha took a moment to think and respond half a minute later. The plant witch opened up her scroll and noticed the wildflowers in the image. She suddenly took ahold of her cardigan as she left home once more and went off in a certain direction. 

       Boscha waited for a response for a while, but there wasn't any. Willow had been quick to respond so it confused the potion witch why she hadn't already replied when Boscha checked her scroll for the fourth time in the past thirty minutes. It made her a bit sad, but she figured that the plant witch was just busy. The pink-haired girl slowly got to leave for it was already late afternoon. She had practically spent the whole day lying in the cool grass at the clearing. Suddenly the sound of soft foot steps made Boscha's ears perk up. Willow had walked all the way to the park to where the clearing was. Almost immediately, the two girls' eyes fell upon each other. Willow made her way over nervously to where the potion witch sat in the grass and greeted her with a familiar gentle smile. 

"I had a feeling that you'd be here," Willow said, "I guess I was right!" 

"Wha- How did you know I was here??" Boscha questioned.

Willow showed the picture of flowers that Boscha had sent, "These kind of flowers only grow wildly around here and I remembered seeing them at this area we went to together."

"So you tracked me down weirdo?" Boscha slightly laughed, "You could've just asked where I was instead of leaving me on read."

"I thought I replied to y-" Willow quickly checked her scroll, "Oh I guess I didn't, sorry. I was in a hurry to get her because I thought you were going to leave soon."

Boscha patted the grass beside her indicating for Willow to sit. The plant witch sat beside her, shoulder to shoulder and let Boscha continue, "I was just about to head home, but I have nowhere to be."

"I caught you just in time then." Willow then fiddled with the hem of her sleeve nervously. "I told Gus and Amity about you, Luz kind of let it out, but I explained what was happening. I'm sorry I won't tell anyone else, please don't be upset..."

Boscha smiled worriedly, "It's fine, I just don't want my parents knowing. If you can trust them than so can I."

"I still feel bad for letting this get out of hand so fast." Willow said as she rested her head upon Boscha's shoulder. "But thank you for understanding..."