▼4▲

Boscha had already awoke before the sun had come close to rising. Instead of a bottomless anger that lurked in her mind for the past week, the potion witch actually felt cheery and full of energy. She challenged herself not to let anyone spoil her mood today, she couldn't possibly be upset, not after yesterday's and the day before success with Willow. 

       Oh soft spoken Willow. The plant witch plagued Boscha's thoughts; from the very instant she woke up until the last second she fell asleep. Quick as a rabbit's hop, the pink haired witch dressed and left for school. Her pace increased the closer she got to Hexside when soon enough she quickens for a sprint to the greenhouse. It was still quite early, but sure enough she found Willow inside tending to the plants.

       Boscha peered around a large pot and admired the witch from a little ways off. Willow was softly humming to herself as she clipped away at leaves from overgrown plants. She got up and inspected her work, smudging dirt onto her glasses when she straightened them. Boscha looked away and prepared to muster up all her courage to approach the unsuspecting witch. With a nod to herself Boscha stepped out from behind the plant pot.

       Both unknowing witches didn't realize they had stumbled head onto each other. Again. Willow with a pot full of dirt in her hands fell back while the potion witch struggled to let the clay pot from breaking, catching midfall. It looks like they happen to have a habit of bumping into one another. Willow's glasses skid across the floor as Boscha lay the pot down gently.

"Oh my titan, I didn't see you there Willow. I didn't mea-" Boscha said frantically trying to brush off the dirt upon the messy plant witch.

Willow interupted, "Boscha! Hey hey, it's fine! It's just a little dirt." Boscha backed off and stared at her lap. "You're very blurry. Ah! Where are my glasses?"

Boscha sprung up and scooped up the round lenses, "Here." She cleaned of the dirt upon Willow's glasses. "I should've watched where I was going." Boscha said as she delicately placed the glasses on the somewhat blind witch's face.

"Th-thanks," Willow shyly smiled, adjusting her lenses, "but it's no big deal, just a little dirt."

       Boscha just nodded and didn't meet the plant witch's warm gaze. Her three eyes stood fixated on the floor, still ashamed of the small accident that happened. 

Willow brushed off the remaining dirt and picked up the conversation, "Well, it's still quite early, we can talk while you help me around the greenhouse. If you still want to of course."

Boscha looked up, "Yeah sure." She allowed the embarrassment to subside to the back of her mind and followed Willow.

       They talked aimlessly about classes and random topics as they worked beside each other. Every once in a while a gentle silence fell between them whenever they focused on their small task. Bosha worked tirelessy, pestering Willow for the next job she could do once she finished. Although only half an hour passed, the two young witches got a lot done. Picking weeds, watering and feeding the plants, trimming leaves, all of it was done in little time. Willow called for a break as Boscha finished sweeping dirt from off the pathway.

"Thanks for the help Boscha," said Willow, "I almost ran out of things for you to do."

"Yeah, no problem!" The potion witch replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Willow noticed there were leaves all over Boscha's head and let out a chuckle, "You sure worked your butt off!"

"Wha-?" Boscha realized the plant witch was laughing at her, "Ah, what the fuck?!" She tried to shake the leaves out instead of touching her magenta hair with dirty hands.

"Here, let me see." Willow pulled off her gardening gloves and plucked out the small leaves. "Stay still! Why are you so tall?!" She said standing up on the tips of her toes.

Willow was a bit shorter than Boscha, so the potion witch held her head down so she could reach, "It's not my fault you're so short..!" Boscha said under her breath. 

The plant witch yanked a leaf out of the pink hair, "I heard that."

"Ow-!" Boscha grabbed Willow by her wrists, "That hurt!"

Willow smirked, "Oh suck it up, buttercup." 

"Let her go you jerk!" Said a voice suddenly from the doorway of the greenhouse.

       Before either Boscha or Willow could react, a ball of ice came hurling towards the potion witch. She didn't have enough time to avoid the incoming danger and as a result it impacted on the side of Boscha's head. The stunned pink-haired girl let go of Willow and stumbled backward. Willow rushed to keep the injured girl from falling.

"Oh yeah! Direct hit!" said the short-haired girl who had inflicted the spell.

"Luz! What's wrong with you?!" Willow yelled, then turned her attention back on Boscha, "Oh my goodness, are you okay!?!"

Boscha let out a groan and held onto her head, "Fuck..! What in titan's name was that??!"

Luz pulled Willow away, "Are you okay, did she hurt you?" The human frantically searched her for any damage.

"Luz, stop! Boscha didn't do anything!" 

The potion witch felt herself become irritated, "Hey round-ears, can't you mind your own damn business?!"

"If that means leaving her to be hurt by you, than no!!" 

"Enough you two, stop it!" Willow stepped between them, "Luz, back off she wasn't doing anything. And Boscha, don't call her that."

Luz stuck out her tongue at the pink-haired girl, "Like I actually believe that! You probably threatened to do something awful to her if she tried to get help!!"

"I did not," Boscha retorted, "I changed!"

"Liar!" Luz spat back, "You'll always be a no good bully!"

Boscha's anger flared along with her magic, "Shut up you little fucking human!"

"ENOUGH!"

       Willow cast a quick spell circle and vines pulled the two bickering witches apart forcefully. She placed them down gently, but the tendrils still remained around them. Boscha calmed down a bit, but Luz stared accusingly at her from behind Willow. Slowly, the plant witch released them from her vines and stood between them watching cautiously. 

"Look Luz, I can explain what's going on but you have to relax."

The brown-haired girl glanced at Willow and nodded in understanding, but sent a dirty look toward Boscha before walking off with her. "Alright fine."

"Boscha I'll talk to you later, you should get to class..."

The grudgby captain opened her mouth to complain, but figured it was best to let her handle the situation. "Talk to you later, I guess?" Boscha said sadly before leaving.

       Fully putting her trust in Willow, she went on her way to her first class period. Worry began to cloud her thinking. Could she really trust the plant witch to tell the truth to Luz? And would Luz be able to keep her mouth shut? Boscha was uncertain and the thought of not knowing what's to come ate up from inside her...

★To be continued!★

Word count: 1199

A/N: Here is another update! I won't be updating Friday or next week. Sorry for making you all wait. Thanks for reading! Stay safe.