▲7▼

WARNING: Foul language and suicidal mention.

   Willow and Boscha had finally arrived at the apple-blood stall and ordered their drinks. As the pink-haired witch went to go grab their orders, Willow looked for a table for them. Boscha walked steadily over to the plant witch with two drinks in hand. She set them down and took a seat from across Willow. For some strange reason the two were a little nervous to be seen by anyone from school so after a little they took their beverages and went somewhere less occupied. They arrived a little ways off from town at a quiet park and sat at a picnic table.

       The evening sun was still high and provided warmth as the two girls sipped at their drinks peacefully. Boscha couldn't help but think of how lovely the girl in front of her looked. With her evergreen eyes framed by those round lenses that only complimented her and along with her inky dark hair. Willow noticed she had gone quiet and just simply stared at her.

"Boscha?"

"Yeah?" The potion witch replied blinking her eyes and returning to reality.

"Are you okay?" Willow asked, slightly tilting her head.

Boscha steadied her gaze on her again, "I'm just thinking, don't worry."

"What're you thinking about?" 

"About how you look so-" Boscha went silent. She can't let out another slip up.

Willow waited for her to finish but to no avail the potion witch remained quiet. "How I look so...? What?"

"..." Boscha mumbled out an inaudible string of words.

"What?" Willow asked again.

Boscha spoke even lower and still the plant witch didn't catch what she said, "..."

"Look, I don't care if you insult me, but at least have the guts to say it to my face."

Boscha looked up desprately with a blushing face, "N-no! I'm not trying to insult you!"

"What are you trying to say then?" Willow said in a slightly irritated tone. "I look so what??"

"Cute." 

"Huh?" Willow thought she misheard her.

"You look cute, alright?!" Boscha buried her face in the sleeve of her jacket embarrassingly. The girl just wanted to die right there without another word, but fortunately she was still living.

Willow felt her face immediately begin to warm up, "O-oh, haha thanks." She sipped her apple-blood nervously as an akward silence fell between them. "I think you're really cute too... except not when you're upset that is."

Boscha looked up and began to laugh, "I guess that's never then, people say I'm always upset."

Willow chuckled, "That's not entirely true, I'd say you look very happy right now."

"Yeah... I'd say so too."

"You should smile more Boscha. You have a nice smile."

Boscha just replied with a smug look, "I never thought you'd be such the flirty type."

"I wasn't being flirty I was being honest." Willow said smoothly. 

The potion witch deprately hung onto her cool and went along, "If I'm being honest then I'd have to say I'm pretty jealous of your smile." 

"Aw that's sweet, is there some sappy Boscha you're hiding away somewhere? I much prefer her than this sour girl who easily gets embarrassed whenever she's complimented."