• 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 •

not proofread

not proofread

jina was brought to another room, one more lively than the sheer white room she was just in. it was a living room space, with couches, a tv, and decorative pieces.

jina eyed the room and spotted on one of the white shelves was a photo frame. in the photo was a picture of mark and many other men. they seemed to be happy and they were all smiling in it. this gave a sense that although they have the title of being in a mafia, they still have their fun and happy memories.

it reminded jina much of what it was like with her family, her mafia one atleast. to be honest jina didn't know what to think. she was relieved that chan had some closer connections to her, but she wondered why he lied about it?

she would have been perfectly fine if he had told her the truth. she also wondered why her parents were so careful to not mention his name around her, as if they were trying to keep a big secret from her. to her assumption it was about being in the mafia. one of their biggest fears for their daughter. it didn't help though as they continued to verbally and physically abuse her.

jina was sat on a couch while mark was scrolling through his phone.

"i guess taeyong-hyung and the others have already sent the news out to stray kids, they should be coming here in no time." mark said sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"i swear if you made my family deal anything-"

"we didn't, we just want to do a peace offering. which is why we took you. although i'm not sure how jaeyi will take to this." mark muttered.

"most likely he will be watching, our team will keep lookout." johnny said.

"my father is too much of a pussy to try anything don't worry." jina said crossing her arms the two boys looking at her blankly.

"i see your not very fond of your father." johnny jokingly said. jina clicked her tongue.

"i hope he incinerates to the depths of hell." jina said looking at her chipped red nails. she really needed to get her nails done.

"he's not very liked in the mafia either did you know? many others despise him after hearing what he did to his own family. yes we may be mafia but we still have hearts. after some groups and corporations heard what he did they took a disliking to him." johnny explained. he then took a small pistol out from his revolver and handed it to jina.

"take this for when we go out, please don't shoot us. you do kinda need us to get out of here."

jina rolled the gun and looked over it. she smiled when she found the gun locked and loaded. she thought about shooting but that would be foolish of her. even though johnny and mark kidnapped her she found them to be trustworthy. plus mark was still her classmate and friend. he was a nice person who cared for everyone in the smallest ways.

"it's go time, let's go shortie." mark said handing jina a strap for her thigh to attach the gun on.

"how thoughtful?" jina thought

she attached the strap and put the gun there throwing her white dress down to cover the strap. the two boys led jina to the doors, which were huge as hell to jina. johnny inputed a code to open the door. the two went outside and were greeted by stray kids and the rest of a mafia group for sm. she assumed the boys at the entrance of the state were apart of the same group as mark and johnny.

as the three walked and made it to the center they saw one of the members from sm and chan at the middle of the whole situation. jina assumed the other man was someone from sm, and most likely a leader or a higher up.

"do we have a deal?"

"yes, now please hand over my daughter or i'll have my men shoot your men. my patience is running low taeyong." chan said.

"of course chan, i wouldn't dare try anything. especially with your men." taeyong said gesturing from johnny to hand jina over to stray kids.

"be prepared." mark whispered into jina's ear. before jina could process what he said she was harshly pushed to chan. chan grabbed her by her frail arms and passed her over to the others. jina could see he handed her to hyunjin.

hyunjin pushed her behind him and held her hand. even through the mask and black gloves she could feel his tender warmth and softness.

"i think nct and straykids will be a great alliance. we'll both benefit from it chan. you out of all people should know that." taeyong stated with a sly tone in his voice.

"of course i do. i can't wait to see what we work on next." chan said tilting his head down a bit to show respect.

chan walked away and back to the safety circle where the rest of the guys and jina were. but before he could properly say something to him he heard another voice. a more groggily and deep voice.

"my oh my, how it's fun to see more groups have alliances with eachother."

it can't be....

____________________________________

IM BACK. also ty for 28k views wtf yall wild. sorry this chapter is short i'm just not feeling it.

also i'm making a new book after this since this book will soon come to a end (ikik so sad)

so please choose what kind of book you want next. both books will have a skz ship as the main characters and have a female oc as the side character.

daisy letters : where felix and chan are childhood besties but soon become lovers. oh and felixs sister had the hots for chans sister 😳
(slow burn, fluff, instagram layout)

sinners world : jeongin is an angel, hyunjin is a devil. hyunjin shows jeongin a whole new world. one that brings pleasure and pain. fuck it hyunjin has a hot sister that likes to see innocent angels obey her, and jeongins sister is perfect for that. 😏
(a lil smutty, angst, diary layout, fantasy)

nyways vote for that please:)

opinions for this chap? 🧚🏻‍♀️