• 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥 •

not proofread it's 1am pls spare me

"are you ready?" minho asked chan as he nodded.

"we need answers, jina needs answers.." chan opened the heavy door to the chamber and the two walked in. the smell of blood and flesh filled their noses as they walked farther down. and low and behold the star of the show, yong jaeyi.

"you have more guests." jisung muttered while hitting the mans head with the gun in his hand. jaeyi groaned in pain and panted heavily. at dawn the boys had woken up and given him a hard time. that man deserved no mercy after what he did to their daughter. nonetheless the shit he's been doing for the past few years trying to get information about his family including jina.

"i'm just gonna ask, do you know where oh eunji is? chan said standing infront of him arms crossed on his chest.

"yes i do, i wouldn't bother telling you though-" his arm was lacerated by a knife from minho. the man yelled out coughing a bit due to his voice being drained from groaning and yelling in agony.

"we do this the hard way or the easy way, where the hell does she work now." chan asked again in a sadistic tone grabbing the gun he had in his pocket and pointing it to jaeyi's forehead.

"remember, you didn't do shit for your mother or daughter. you only cared about money and reputation. your daughter is scared to death cause of you, who knows she might never want to see you again. and your wife left you because of how crazy and ill you are. you are a pathetic excuse for a boss. in fact your not even a boss, your a scrawny little bastard who can't do shit to make himself successful. how sad is that? i bet you wished you never agreed to that deal you made over 10 years ago? huh jaeyi? what are you gonna do cry now? sad little bitch." minho had told the older man. emotional manipulation was the way to go for this man. since minho was so experienced with it, it was a good tactic to have on hand for cases like this.

"shut up, shut up, SHUT UP, i did it to protect my family." the man cowardly sobbed out. protecting his family was what the man thought he did, but in reality it broke the family apart.

"if you did it to protect ur family, then why are you here tied up in my fucking chamber because you wanted to kill your daughter?!" chan growled.

"i didn't want to kill her, i wanted her to be with me because she's in danger."

"danger? by what i can see she's in danger because of you." jisung said playing with the handle of his gun.

"eunji is at ks headquarters, shes under the name oh sowon. if you want jina to meet her you can schedule a meeting, although she will not be the same as jina last remembers her." the boys all looked at eachother with suspicion resting in their gazes.

"my team will go look to see if this is correct changbin hyunjin, if you won't mind." the two boys called on nodded their head and stood on opposite sides of the room to keep watch of jaeyi. the others went upstairs to meet with seungmin and jeongin.