• 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜 •

jina and soyoung talked sporadically

jina and soyoung talked sporadically. after getting her phone back she started to talk to her again. it was different this time. her heart had a bubbling sensation. like whenever soyoung would compliment her or smile when on a facetime jina's chest would burn. but it wasn't a bad sensation she might say. it felt..good

"that's so ugh!" soyoung exclaimed while doing homework on her laptop. jina giggled while writing something on her notebook. the two ladies were on a facetime since they haven't talked in so long.

"my arms are bruised, badly." jina said exaggerating that last part. she rolled up her long sleeve top and showed the purple and black bruises on her arms. even after putting a cream on they still hurt like a bitch.

"jesus what happened?" soyoung asked her eyes widening at the big purple marks.

"my dads, the kept slamming me to the ground and hitting me. you wouldn't even wanna know what it feels like on the boob." jina said sighing. soyoung made a winced expression.

"damn, that's gotta hurt."

"you don't even know." jina replied still writing on her notebook. she wasn't even taking notes for math anymore, it was just doodling.

"sooo anything new with you?" soyoung asked.

"um- not really i mostly now just stay home, my dads beat the shit out of me in training, then homeschooling, then i just cry in my room watching dramas or anime's." jina throughly explained without giving it a second thought.

"i see, what about your dads?"

"they just do their own things. i mean they can be assholes but i love them you know?" jina said soyoung nodding.

"wish i could relate." soyoung said sadly before taking a sip of water. jina moved her phone and raised a brow.

"yeah but i think you didn't need to bring your daddy issues to your new dad-" jina said sing songly soyoung agreeing by humming.

"your right."

the two talked for a bit, sharing moments of laughter and giggles.

"oh my god! i totally remember that! when we tried to make a gingerbread house and doyoung knocked it down so we threw it all at him!" soyoung said wheezing. jina started to wheeze too.

"y-yes my god!" jina said losing her breath from laughing so much. soyoung smiled and jina really took her features in.

she was so beautiful, her eyes sparking and smile so bright and full. everything about her was so precious. after what happened with seungri jina felt like she HAD to protect her. soyoung shouldn't have to go through that type of pain anymore.

"your smile is pretty." jina suddenly said realizing what she said moments after. soyoung paused for a minutes then secretly a red flushed her cheeks.