• 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 •

- 10 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ -

- 10 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ -

shattered glass covered the wooden floor. he felt the shard pierce through his hand as he saw the blood trickle down his mom's body. her lifeless body laying on the ground. and his father..stood next to her.

"good fucking riddance that bitch wouldn't shut up." his gravelly voice hoarse from yelling. he grabbed the bottle of tequilla and drank straight from it.

he didn't know what to do, he just watched his father kill his mom. he sat there, numb and paralyzed. then slowly but surely he got up.

"he'll pay for this."

"he's nothing but a alchoholic"
he went to his dad's room without him noticing.

"mom only wanted to help us."
he grabbed the small gun in the drawer.
he started to walk back to where his dad, drunk out of his mind was sitting at the table.

"he deserves nothing."
his father's back was facing him.
he pointed the gun to his head.

"burn in hell you bitch."

he pulled the trigger. his dad was now dead. his head hit the table and blood spewed out from the back of his head.

jisung smiled and dropped the gun. then his eyes started to drop with waterfalls of tears. the young boy screamed in pain. slow agonizing pain filled his head. it felt as if needles went through his skull and he held his head in pain.

jisung was lost out of his mind..and he didn't care

- ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ -

jisung woke up in cold sweat. he groaned as the blood rushed through his head went he sat up. the boy grabbed his phone on the side table and checked the time. it was 5:00am and he had to get up for the next mission. he let out a tired yawn stretching his arms.

getting up from his comfy covers he stumbled to the mirror. his floppy midnight blue hair was growing out. he definitely needed to dye it or at least cut it. but he could try some new hairstyles with his now longer hair.

after combing his hair out fluffing it up in a cute way the boy looked at his arms and how much they..changed? he never realized how much more buffer he had become. his arms had grown a significant amount of muscle. of course not as much as chan or changbin but he was definitely up there in the buff department. he internally smiled and cheered at this new discovery and stumbled his way to the bathroom.