• 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 •

the day had finally come where the group would be on their mission across america

the day had finally come where the group would be on their mission across america. with the help of jyp they got a private jet and headed straight to california. jina was excited to travel overseas, but not excited at how she felt like she would be a burden to everybody. she couldn't do anything in order to not risk someone pulling the same thing yg did.

jina had to do something. she always did. whether that be helping the members as distractions, or act out as bait. jina could handle herself in situations like that! it didn't make sense.

when they landed at the hotel separately to avoid suspicion, each scoping out a plan for attack the next day. jina stayed with chan in his room sharing it.

chan had his artillery out, sorts of guns, knives, any mafia assassination tool. but the most important one, his files to bribe yg and essentially manipulate them.

"channie?" jina asked

"yes?"

"do you think i'd be able to wield a knife again? i was basically throned to being good with knives. now i can't even hold one without shaking.."

"babygirl, i know it seems scary but i know you can do it. as long as your mind is in the right space and you focus on what your doing, you should be fine." chan said holding her hand softly jina smiling at him. chan's touch was always soft, no matter how mad he was. yes there were times where he would lash out at everyone but he made up for it. jina knew that he was stressed, with work and taking care of her. she felt bad for making him worry so much.

jina then sat on his lap and cuddled up to him. that made chan giggle and he hugged her back kissing her hair basking in the moment.

after a few minutes being content in each other arms chan's phone rang making him groan.

"why does the damn phone ring when i wanna actually not work for once." chan mumbled making jina chuckled and get off from his lap.

"yeah? oh i see.. yeah i'll be right there. tell felix and jeongin to take jina please. okay." chan was saying through the phone before hanging up.

"babygirl get ready to go out cause felix and jeongin will take you to get your hair cut." chan said.

"but i don't need a haircut?"

"you need one, last time your hair got so tangled from yg that we had to almost cut it ourselves." jina shivered at the thought of yg.

"go take a shower now and get dressed before felix and jeongin come." chan said in which jina hummed in response and made her way to the bathroom.

after 10 minutes jina came out in a new outfit that seungmin bought for her. seungmin always bought jina clothes since he absolutely loved her style. jina noticed that everyone had really good style. especially hyunjin.

 especially hyunjin