𝐞𝐧𝐝

jina breathed heavily as she punched the red punching bag with all her might

jina breathed heavily as she punched the red punching bag with all her might. her knuckles ached and her head was pounding. swirling in her mind consisted of memories of the previous day. the day where her parents were finally ridden of.

jina needed to go to the offices again to complete forums with chan, forums about herself and her actual family tree. after eunji got a new identity the whole system got messed up. there was false info about jina that she needed to fix. it was currently 1:11 am and jina was still up, despite the fact she needed to be awake at early morning the next day.

after finishing her boxing sesh jina took off her gloves and unwrapped the bandaid under. there revealed her soft hands with blood red knuckles and purple bruising. her hands were trembling in pain, she couldn't keep her hand still without it shaking.

she slowly went to touch the bruise and jina winced at the pain. her eye even began to quiver at this sensation. jina groaned at the fact that she had to put everything back, doing that was already so much work, she couldn't imagine how it would be with hands that hurt at even the slightest turn.

jina cursed each time her hand was in pain. after muttering a string of f bombs moving the punching bag stand to the side, jina left the training room to the kitchen where the bandaids were.

her clothes stuck to her as she worked up quite a sweat. her hair was sticking to her forehead as she carefully wiped the sweat off it. struggling to get the medkit down (she had to get a chair to reach as it was too tall for her) with a sigh of relief she opened the white case up.

after retrieving the alcohol, ointment, and white bandage wrap, jina tried to treat herself. it was hard as anytime she tried to hold something both hand would start shaking.

this mad her heavily regret not properly wrapping her hands before practicing. her hands were in immense pain. opening the cleaning alcohol bottle she sucked her breath in knowing how this would sting like a bitch.

she started on her left hand, her right hand shakily holding the alcohol. trying to pour a little bit of it on the open wound.. she ended up pouring a quarter of it on her wound.

it stung..stung like a bitch. jina dropped the bottle (without it falling down) and yelped in pain. her red knuckles were filled with alcohol and blood began seeping out of it, but not too much to the point where it was life-threatening.

she held her left hand in pain while trying to grab the bandage wrap. to her dismay she couldn't do it and whined.

"need help?" a melodic voice said. the dark haired boy walked over grabbing a white cloth and cleaning the wound.