• 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 •

half proofread 🧍‍♀️

half proofread 🧍‍♀️

"binnie what did you get lix for his birthday?" jina asked with curiosity gleamed in her eyes.

"it's a surprise, plus it's a personal gift from me. i'll have him open it when no ones looking." changbin cutely booped jina's nose making her whine.

"a surprise?! tell me what it is! i promise i won't tell anyone." she made a motion of sealing her mouth shut to show she wouldn't tell anyone.

"if i tell you, you promise to make it a secret?" changbin asking sticking his pointer finger out to her nose. jina moved his finger nodding furiously.

changbin then gestured for her to come closer so that any unsuspecting ears can hear. he then whispered in her ear," i got him a golden rose and promise rings for both of us." jina gasped at the mention of promise rings. to her it was a known fact that promise rings were a token of love.

"promise rings?! do you like him-" changbin put his hand over jina's loud mouth spewing the words he didn't want felix to hear.

changbin had never thought of felix as nothing more but "someone who is a good ally". felix was cute, everyone could agree on that part. he was a sunshine, making anyone smile or lighten the mood if it was down. he was a fairy who baked for everyone and cooked for everyone when they physically or emotionally couldn't. there was one specific moemnt that changed changbin's and felix's relationship forever. it happened when jina was at the bright age of 7 ...

- 7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ -

the mission had everyone on edge. there was a deal that had to be made with stray kids and another gang. but this deal was only to profit for stray kids if the plan is done correctly. everyone was discussing what the plan should be for the next day, not one thought was on something else.

"but if we go with that strategy we would get caught in the middle, then we would be ambushed.." minho pointed out playing with the butterfly knife in his right hand. everyone was tense at the table sitting down. this included felix who felt like he couldn't do anything. the last ambush attack they did felix ended up getting ambushed in minutes and had someone save him. he also almost ended up dying and almost bringing along seungmin with him. the team didn't blame him, he was surrounded and everyone was busy. but felix blamed himself on it, he couldn't get past that.

he picked at his long nails which needed cutting while the others tried to come up with another plan. then a few seconds later two small knocks were heard on the door. that's the moment everyone realize it was almost past 10 and jina didn't know what they were doing.

"shit jina, we forgot to bring her to bed.." chan cursed and rocked on his spinny chair.

"i'll get her guys! uhm continue with the strategy plan.." felix quickly got up and bowed slightly before going to open the door. when he opened it jina was stood in her cute white nightgown, her silky black hair over her shoulders, and clutching a puppy stuff animal from seungmin on her birthday.