• 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 •

- 7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ -

- 7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ -

jina was training again. but for the first time in forvever, it was with a gun. the thought of wielding something so dangerous scared her, but if she could be pinned down again her will then she could wield a pistol.

jina was brought to the target room with moving targets, most of the targets had many bullet holes pierced through them. the room smelt of gunpowder and granite.

"jina this is a pistol, this is what we use to kill people."changbin confessed being straight forward with his reply.

"am i going to hurt people using this?" jina asked her voice ever so quiet in the echoey room. her shoes scruffed on the gun powder infested room.

"yes, when your older like innie."changbin said handing the pistol to jina. jina looked at it for a second before holding the dangerous object. it was heavy so jina wielded it with two hands.

"d-dad it's heavy!" she stuttered holding the heavy object in her tiny hands.

"i know darling, but your going to have to deal with it. all of the weapons we use aren't light besides from knives." he said.

"now i want you to try and shoot that target."changbin said gesturing to the target with the drawing of an dark figure on it. it already had some bullet holes pierced in it. minho then put a set of headphones and safety glasses on jinas head to protect her from the booming sound.

jina trembled a bit, the gun DEFINITELY did not bring back any good memories. she recalled seeing her parents hold one..to each other's heads.

jina then pointed her gun to the target and shot. the recoil caused her to fall back and squeal at the way the gun shook her whole body up. minho sighed and helped her get back up.

"jina you shot in the white part of the target, you wanna shoot at the figure."changbin said sternly making jina gulp.

"i'll t-try." jina said getting back in her stance towards the target.changbin moved her arm placement and adjusted her body to help her a little more.

"make sure your posture is good, when your out on a mission it won't matter your leg posture but your arms need to be in the place i just put them in." minho said jina nodding at his advice.

she then reloaded the gun again and shot. it went into the white again. changbin put his hands on his hips and let out another sigh, a displeased one from what jina could tell.

"d-dad i'm so-"

"no, i should have known your not ready for a gun yet. of course a weak and fragile girl like you isn't ready to use one yet."  he mocked

"are you serious?!" jina exclaimed

"he did not just say that. i'm not weak, i'm strong. your strong jina. just shoot the target correctly!" jina thought in her head.