Trailer

Julies POV:

It's been about three years since the whole touching the boys thing happened. Everything has been going great we just got done with "We're on the edge of greatness tour"! I'm finally heading back home, I haven't really been back home since being on tour. Well let me rephrase this I'm not necessarily going back to my original house. See me and Luke decided that maybe it's best if we build our dream house and settle down somewhere where in kind of a waiting from people and we can just settle down and write music build a family of her own you know the basics. And no we're not married or anything we started dating around five months after I was able to touch the boys because within those five months they became alive again I know it's all crazy but we still don't know what happened for that to even become possible. And yes we do plan on happily living together forever in the future but we haven't really been focusing on that mainly just been so caught up in tours in progress and trying to settle our dream home.

There's so much that happen with in these years and months it's so crazy I think that just couple years ago I was struggling with music and then three random guys from the 90s popped in and saved me from never playing music again. But enough about all everything that happened let's focus on was about to happen.

...