The get together- Chap 4

Luke's POV:

I was starting to get worried. It was already 8 o'clock and people are already arriving. I saw Camilla walk in I went over to greet her trying to keep a smile on my face. She walked over with a grin on her face. " Camila so happy you could make it!" I said as she pulled me into a hug. I let go of her and then her eyes went around the room searching for something or someone " Julie didn't show wow that must be tough. I'm so sorry you know!" I was a little bit confused at her say. " oh I know she's on the way she just had to do some personal business but she'll be here soon." I said hopefully changing subjects but I guess she was just too stubborn. She scoffed at my reply! "Oh honey that's cute that you trust her but you know let's be honest , this how adorable little cute oh my God we're living a fairytale life is going to end and you're gonna wake up and realize what happens when the reality slaps you in the face." She said with a evil smirk. "Do you have Vodka or wine" " it's in the pantry" I said getting annoyed by her. I pulled out my phone to text Julie again but on a different platform.

God I love this girl, I can't wait to hold her mind speaking of which we haven't really discussed getting married at least I'm not recharter we've been so focused on the house and the car is in towards the music it just never really been discussed...

God I love this girl, I can't wait to hold her mind speaking of which we haven't really discussed getting married at least I'm not recharter we've been so focused on the house and the car is in towards the music it just never really been discussed in general. I saw Ray talking Flynn, Reggie and Alex. I made my way over to him smoothly. "Mr Molina!" I said shaking his hand, he seemed a little nervous but I couldn't tell why. I pulled him over to the side to ask him what was bothering him and he replied with something I would never really expect "I brought my wife here, her name is Ashley and once he gets no she's the sweetest kindest person I've ever met!" I smiled at him " i'm so happy for you man, but did I hear you correctly did you say wife!?" "Yeah yeah you did, you see when you guys are on tour and all that I met her and we decided to get married and we're probably going to have an actual wedding here soon but I was scared to tell Julie because I didn't know what she's gonna say specially since I'm already married" he replied fidgeting his hands and sweating a little. I felt so heartbroken for Julie for when she finds out but I try to keep a smile on my face at least for him. " i'm sure she'll understand someway but I think she'll be a little bit upset that you didn't tell her that you had a girlfriend or that you got married to her. But like again I said she'll probably understand it might take her some time" " actually I have a question for you" I said "go ahead son" " well I was thinking I want to..." I was caught up by Julie bursting in the doors and quickly running to me wrapping her arms around me. I laid a kiss on her cheek and lips. I basically lost my breath when I saw it she was wearing.

"Baby girl you look drop dead gorgeous" I said picking her up and spinning her around, she squealed in excitement

"Baby girl you look drop dead gorgeous" I said picking her up and spinning her around, she squealed in excitement. I placed her down gently before pressing my lips against her gently and passionately before pulling away and kissing her temple and squeezing her tightly into a big hug.
I eventually had to let go because she had to go see the guest at all.

And that's when I heard "your my dads wife!" She said as she chocked on words, I look over to see Ashley and her arguing fighting.

Uh oh!