Settling in- Chap 1

Julies POV:

It's been about three years since the whole touching the boys thing happened. Everything has been going great we just got done with "We're on the edge of greatness tour"! I'm finally heading back home, I haven't really been back home since being on tour. Well let me rephrase this I'm not necessarily going back to my original house. See me and Luke decided that maybe it's best if we build our dream house and settle down somewhere where in kind of a waiting from people and we can just settle down and write music build a family of her own you know the basics. And no we're not married or anything we started dating around five months after I was able to touch the boys because within those five months they became alive again I know it's all crazy but we still don't know what happened for that to even become possible. And yes we do plan on happily living together forever in the future but we haven't really been focusing on that mainly just been so caught up in tours in progress and trying to settle our dream home.

There's so much that happen with in these years and months it's so crazy I think that just couple years ago I was struggling with music and then three random girls from the 90s popped in and saved me from never playing music again. But enough about all everything that happened let's focus on was about to happen.

" hello this is your captain speaking, we are just about to land down in the Los Angeles area. Please buckle your seatbelt's and get ready for a little bumpy impact as we land again is thank you so much for joining Los Angeles airlines. And we hope to see you again!" I smiled as I looked out the window watching the plane slowly go down. I look over to my left and see you Luke dead asleep. I looked behind me in between the cracks of the seat and see if Reggie and Alex arguing over something ridiculously stupid properly.

As we slowly glide on to the landing lane (I don't know what it's called it's like one in the morning and have zoom in a couple hours so I really don't know) as the plane slowly bumps down on the pavement Luke eyes flutters open, he groans in discomfort of sleeping very strangely in the chair. He still he turns his head over to me and begin studying my features of confusion on my face. "What's wrong love" he said was worried taking over his voice. That had snapped me out of my daydream "nothing hun" I sad reassuringly as I smiled over at him he put his hand on my knee and I place my hand on his as soon as we were told that it was OK to get off the plane I sprung up out of my seat grabbed my luggage and ran.

I don't even know how fast I was running I was just speeding by struggling to run as I carry my suitcase in one hand in my purse in someone's suitcase in the other hand. I quickly made my way over to the outside area where I told fun to meet me as soon as I rushed out the door as I quickly dropped everything I had in my had in quickly wiped around searching for her. I started to pull up my phone out of my back pocket to see if I missed any messages or calls. Oh I had a missed calls all right from Luke ,Alex ,and Reggie I had totally forgot I have left them on the plane.

Oh well I'll hear about that later I thought to myself. Then I heard it " get in bitch we're going shopping!" Someone exclaimed I quickly turned to my right still phone in hand. There she is, there is the one I feel looking for "FLYNNNNN" I Screamed I ran to her he was standing outside of her car and tackled her onto the road. We just laid there hugging each other and laughing we realize we should probably get her ass is up before we get ran over. She help me load my luggage into her car.

"OMGGGGGG" I exclaimed! "What...!?" She asked confused. "When need a pic for insta!" "Omg ofc!" She replied!

(Just pretend Julie's in the passenger seat influence in the driver seat)