Everything things gonna be ok- Chap 7

Short chapter sorry 😢

Julies POV:

I woke up with a slight headache, I start searching around for Luke to realize he's not there. I get out of bed and go change into some of my clothes Luke brought over. And went out into the living room to where the Patterson's and Luke was, I sat next to Luke snuggling into him and giving me forehead kisses. I decided to make breakfast for them to thank them for letting me stay, I was making the pancakes when I felt strong arms wrap around me and a sweet kiss was laid on my neck. "Are you ok baby girl?" He asked with worry. "I guess I will have to be, but why wouldn't he tell me? I'm I not considered family anymore? I replied still annoyed about the whole situation. "It's gonna be ok, your tough and you got this!" He knew just what to say, god I love him!

Mr Patterson ended up coming home last night. I finally finished making breakfast and set it on the table neatly, before having a seat next to Luke. My leg was bouncing with nerves, Luke placed his hand on my kneecap massaging it to calm me, I looked at him hinting that I was OK but just very stressed out from the earlier situation that happened!

He helped clean up breakfast and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. As soon as I walked out me and Luke decided to head back home, I was excited but nervous because Luke had mentioned to me he told my dad and Ashley they could stay in the guestroom and I really don't want to see him right now at least not for a good while it's just I'm not sure. We told Emily and Mitch they could come over and stay, Luke texted my dad asking me if he was still there and likely he said no that they had left the morning after I left.

We packed up the car and headed back I will do is Luke and his car and Emily drove my car back while Mitch drove one of their cars over to the house. Since we got in I rushed upstairs it nearly jumped on the bed sobbing, I felt Luke crawl in beside me soothing me calm.

(Luke) (Julie)

"It will be ok love" "no it won't he had a reason for not telling me!" "If there was don't beat yourself over it!" "Luke, does he h-hate me. Did I do something wrong?" "No baby of course not, and he doesn't hate you! He loves you very much!"  "Luke how did you-"  "my mom called and told me, Julie you had me worried sick. But enough of that, let's focus on now!" "Luke?"  "Yes love?"  "I love youzzzzzzz"  "love you too baby girl!"

And with that being said I was out cold in Luke's arms. It was just the thought of him not telling me makes me think I did something wrong for him to disown me or something. But it doesn't matter what happened and I guess he's happy so as long as he's happy I'll try to be happy for him.