I want everything to be normalish- chap 8

Luke's POV:

My alarm went of my phone causing my eyes to flutter open, I quickly turned it off after feeling Julie stirin her sleep. "Wh...what time is it?"
She asked in her adorable morning voice. "It's 8:30 bubs" I said kissing her nose making it scrunch up, I chuckled at her cuteness. She was starting to get up all I pulled her back down, kissing her forehead "go back to sleep love, and I'll wake you later" I said as I snuggled more I'm to her. She didn't try to argue which was amazing, she rolled over pulling the blanket over her head. God SHES adorable!

I slowly tiptoe down the stairs before heading into the kitchen where my mom is preparing breakfast. "Morning sweet heart how did you sleep?" She asked putting muffins in the the oven. "Good, um Julie still sleeping so I might have to sneak back up to check in on her" I said, she shook her head and replied "oh dear, Lucas I think she will be fine. Besides you can go 30 mins or more without her while you help set the table and help prepare rest of the food" I shook my head quickly! I cant go 5 minutes away from her, she like oxygen I NEED HER TO LIVE! God the control this women has over me is insane. I chuckled at my thoughts spiral through me.

We stood there in somewhat comfortable silence, we both tried speaking up but we weren't sure what to say until she finally speaks up saying "this is a lovely place Luke! Let me guess Julie decorated the home and got the furniture?" She chuckled a little at the end "yeah she didn't like my ideas for the house as much but hey can't complain she gave me a studio we're I can rock out!" I said thinking how loving she is!

My daughter cut off when I see my beautiful princess walking down the stairs slowly still sleepy from yesterday, she smiled at my mom before going over and making her coffee. I sneaked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, kissing her neck before spinning her around and kissing her lips. "God you gorgeous" I said looking at MY PRINCESS, MY QUEEN ! "Ewww no I look ugly" she said with a little I will before sitting down at the island with her coffee "and im pregnant!" i said earning a confused look from my mom and Julie. "What I'm just saying stuff that's not true!" I exclaim helping my mom put food on the island. "Oh Luke dear how did become such a sweet charmer?" She asked as if I wasn't myself " I know my way into my woman's heart, and beside I'm irresistible!" They just shook their head laughing.

We sat down and ate lunch before someone came busting in the door with a huge mischievous grin "come on bitch we're going to have a girls day/night" Flynn exclaimed with excitement dragging Jules upstairs.

They returned looking stunning (obviously Julie looked perfect in anything in his eyes)

Jules outfit