Hit head on-chap 11

Ok heyyyyy so here is chapter 11!
Idk why I took me forever to finish but yeah!

Idk if it's just me but i cried ok

Well here's the chap...

Julies POV:

(Thoughts)

"We're am I?.... I.... I cant move!....."  I look over out the passenger window where Flynn has been sitting unconscious, then I realize the car is flipped on its side with the drivers seat facing up towards the sky. I tried honking the horn countless times but nothing.

"Mom....where's mom..." I start looking all over around the car to find nothing. My eyes scanning carefully all over until you land on my hands looking at my nails that had just been done.

(Flash back)

After Flynn parked her car we walked into the L.A. nails we walked in greeting fans as we walked over to get a manicure and pedicure done. "Sis we be popping off" Flynn states looking at our nails. And are nails looked amazing!

Flynn's

Julie's

"This are amazing thank you so much" I said after leaving heading back over to the car hopping in the driver seat

(End flashback)

"Damn my nails still look amazing" I start to slowly start to take in what just happened I look forward to see the windshield completely turned into broken glass. The front car had looked like it had gotten crushed from the impact in the fall.

"Ow why does my head hurt.....where am I......who am I....?" My thoughts come spiraling down crashing on me. I look over to see it. Unconscious I reached my hand salute over to hers grabbing it and checking for a pulse likely there was one but it was a strong that's when I start to panic.

"HELP PLEASE SOMEONE DOWN HERE.... ANYONE....WERE GOING TO die!" I chocked up on the last part. I start to hear feet shifting near the car and voices being demanded that I quickly felt someone crawl onto the smashed out of the car it was a little first aid kit.

"Hey I'm a trained first responder can I help?" I nodded slowly as he started demanding people "you go call 911, you go to my car it's the blue van and go get the AED it should be in the truck. Listen mama I will need to stay calm OK can you do that for me... Can you stay calm for me why don't you tell me who you are and who she is OK cant you do that for me?"

I nodded before slowly opening my mouth to nothing coming out of it my breaths Quicken and then I realize I can't remember who I am or where I am... I can't remember anything. I start to whip my head to the back of the car to see shattered glass everywhere.

I start to feel my eyes droop. I start to hear yelling coming to a muffle "the other driver in the car is alive but shaken up nothing to bad!" I her someone say as sirens start to roll in.

Then it hits me.

(Flashback)

11:48 pm

After going out to eat we had started our way home. I was driving letting Flynn have a rest, we were heading onto the interstate with crazy traffic. There were countless times were I had to keep slamming the brake to avoid hitting the person in front of me.

I were finally pulling off to our exit when a car T bones is out of nowhere sending Flynn's car into a very wide and deep ditch. On the way down we tumbled and with that the windows were shattered into a million pieces, the front of the hood of the car was smashed in crushing me and Flynn trapping us.

Then everything goes black...

(Flashback over)

Ouch "MOM....WHERES MY MOM..?" I start to scream trying to pull myself up but to only feel excruciating pain. "What's her name mama?" "Rose Molina s..she..she....I.s.......dea..d!" They start to look confused with worry in there eyes.

My attention is immediately caught when I see EMT frantically working on Flynn, "is she dead.....god no please be no.....how I'm I going to tell Reggie....Flynn is dead because of me.....I should be dead..." I start sobbing on the the spot until I hear heavy coughing coming from.....FLYNN!

"Omg she is alive......thank god!" I start crying happy tears watching a man put a mask over her to helping her breath.

It felt like years of pain. They were finally able to set us free sending our bodies up to the ambulance.

After a couple minutes of EMTs search in the car for IDs they finally pull our purses out what is that a find our drivers license which help identify us enough to let love ones know what happened.

" where I'm I going.... is Flynn going to survive.... am I going to survive....."

"mama who is buba?" he said as he held up my phone to my my face where I could see missed calls and text from him.

"T...that's my boyfriend....L...Luke Patterson... I'm in a b...band with h..him...Alex...and r.Reggie" I said shaken up chocking on words thinking of old memories.

They start asking me questions about the band and about Luke to try to call me down.

"Ok mama listen we're going to need to take you in for an emergency surgery OK everything's gonna be fine you just have some bleeding in the brain and you have some blood clots OK we're just gonna fix those and then will get you up to your room and then your family and friends can come and visit OK" one of the emt ladies said calmly as we parked under the awning of the hospital.

I just nodded and laid there thinking the worst and wondering where the hell Flynn was.

They quickly take me in to the OR where they transferred me over do you know stretcher to the surgery. An anesthesiologist put a mask over me telling me to count in my head.

I start to close my eyes and start counting thinking about the incident.

"God I hope Flynn's OK!"

—————————
Words:1012

Rants?

Do you think Flynn survived?