Your his WHAT- Chap 5

Julies POV:

(Moments before were we left off)

I walked away from over to Flynn and Carrie. A little side note yes we made up a couple years back and now us three are inseparable! We talked about life in general and I showed off my little coffee station, I notice a women walking around the house. I didn't seem to recognize her probably Camilas friends or something, I followed her outside onto the front porch. "Love isn't it?" I said referring to the sunset, she nodded in agreement. I held my hand out for her to shake "Julie, so glad you could join us!" I said as she shook my hand "Ashley" she replied.
We talked for a while sitting on the porch steps. "You know I'm afraid I didn't recognize you, who brought you?" I asked. "Ray Patterson!" My face lit up like a child on Christmas. " rays my dad, how did you meet?" I asked again. "He's my husband!" She exclaimed with joy. IM SORRY YOUR WHAT! NONONONO THIS CANT HAPPEN! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! "Your his what!" I said raising my voice with anger, I got up quickly and said "sorry it fun taking to you but I have to go!" I said storming back inside, I quickly grab my purse and keys. I fell familiar strong wrap around my waist turning me around to face Luke Patterson. Tears were streaming down my face, my face was red with anger. He looked at me trying to search my eyes for answers, I saw my "father" walk towards me. Nope not now, I shoved past Luke and ran out the door before I could fully leave I felt someone grab my arm pulling me back. "Julie we should talk alone you know privately!" My dad said sternly and almost to the point of begging, i rolled my eyes at him in the disgust and looked back to see Luke concerned faced. "No we have nothing to discus" I yank my arm away from him, he run out to my car with Luke quick behind me. "Where are you going love?" I turn around and brake down in his arms, "shhhh it's ok let out love.....it's gonna be ok..... I got you......your ok..." he whispered to me gently kissing my head to calm me down.  Then I saw the last people I wanna see right now, great just great! Lightly shove Luke ok and head to my car, I got in quickly locking and speeding off.

I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care at this point anymore. How could he get married and not tell me, did mom not mean something to him... god I was raging I started taking random turns I quickly pulled over and turned off my location with Luke and everyone else who had it, I pulled back onto the road and headed on the interstate heading for the center of Hollywood I just got done driving until I got to cemetery I immediately hope out of the car and ran and broke down around my mom's grave sobbing and screaming. "Why did you leave me...WHY MOM WHY.... I NEED YOU AND YOU LEFT ME....DADS GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN MOM AND DIDN'T TELL ME!..." I just kept screaming until I was exhausted, I hopped back in the car and nearly drove to the Patterson's house I hesitated to get out of the car but did anyways. I had it up to the door knocking on it lightly, Emily answered the door and she saw the bags and red stain eyes with flooding tears coming down there then she looked at my knees and saw dirt and mud all over them. "Oh sweetie what happen?" I couldn't stand it any longer I am mediately broke down right there in front of her she brought me inside and sat me down on the couch and then she got up quickly and got me a glass of water and a chocolate chip cookie that she just made. I explain to her everything that happened, she told me Mitch was out on a business trip with his friends so she let me crash there in Luke's old room. I got him and he had somewhat of a taste back in the 90s, I quickly threw all my clothes and grab some of Luke's old clothes on. I checked my phone to see 53 text from Luke, 38 from Flynn, 22 from Alex, 20 from Reggie, 13 from my dad, and 39 from Carrie. Followed up by 26 calls from Luke, I quickly texted them all besides my dad telling them I'm fine and I'm probably not coming home for a couple of days that I just wanna be left alone. I set my phone down and quickly fell into a deep slumber, it was around 2 AM when I felt something shift in the twin size bed I just ignored it and continued to sleep.

Little did I know there was a conversation happening outside. "Hey Luke dear, I want to let you know Julie is staying with us, I'm not sure how long but I thought I tell you she's safes" "*breathes a sigh of relief* I'm on my way!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry this is extremely short!

Words are: 886