6. Chance

Y/N's POV

I was actually in Mingyu's school to watch the guys graduation ceremony but then I remembered that it is also Jeonghan's and for some reason, my feet brought me there. I was there standing watching Jeonghan and his friends going up stage. When it was Jeonghan's turn, I don't know if hek looked at me or what but I guess he did. I was clapping feeling proud though I don't know why. 

As I was serving a group of baseball players, my left foot suddenly knocked something down. When I looked at it, it was a baseball bat. The moment I saw it, some glitches of scenarios flickered in my mind making my head turn and ached a bit. I closed my eyes hoping for it to stop but it didn't. It got worse. I held my head with both my hands and let go of the tray resulting it to fall to the ground. The players I was serving were shocked looking at how they immediately shouted for help. I was on the floor still holding my head.

"It hurts"- I said out loud

🌻💎

Jeonghan's POV

We were talking to Mingyu, Hansol and Seokmin when we heard a crashing sound. We saw baseball players panicking. We were intrigued as to what's happening not until a girl screamed.

"It hurts"-she shouted clear and loud enough for everyone in the cafe to hear her voice.

Recognizing the voice, Mingyu, Hansol, Seokmin immediately ran towards the commotion. Minghao and I following.

"Excuse us. Let us through"- Seokmin said squeezing himself against the baseball players.

"Please move away. Give her air. Move away"-Hansol said basically pushing everyone away while Mingyu was holding Y/N who's now unconscious.

"Please give us some space. Y/N? Y/N, can you hear me?"-Mingyu said

Mingyu stood up and carried Y/N towards the staff room. All of us followed with a concerned look on our faces.

"What happened?"- Hoshi suddenly asked the moment he entered the room

"I don't know. We we're all there talking. How the hell would we know?"-Woozi answered

"Where's Minghao and Wonwoo?"-Joshua asked

"They were behind me before"-Jun said

We all looked at the door and we saw the two entering.

"They said she was holding her head before she collapsed"-Wonwoo

"She seemed like she was in pain. According to the team she was serving."-Minghao continued

"She just knocked the baseball bat down and after that she was sitting on the floor shouting to make something stop which confused and scared the players"- Wonwoo then continued

I looked at Y/N's unconscious state and walked towards Mingyu who's holding her.

"Can I hold her?"- I asked

They all looked at me. I kept on looking at Mingyu until he nodded his head. I kneeled on Y/N's side and Mingyu stood up. Concern is seen in his face before he urged everyone to leave.

They all went out leaving me and an unconscious Y/N alone. I stroke her hair and held her hand.

"Y/N, what happened?"-I asked though I know she can't answer me for she lost consciousness.

I stayed in that position for awhile until Y/N's hand moved against my grip.

"No stop"-she again shouted and aggressively sat up.

She was breathing heavily like she ran in a race. She's sweating badly as if she's placed in a deserted area. She looks scared.

She looked in my direction and her tears started to run down her cheeks. She hugged me while she's sobbing.

"I'm scared. I'm scared"- she said in between her cries.

"Calm down. I'm here Y/N, I'm here"-I said

"There's blood everywhere. It's scary. Please make it stop. I don't want to see it again"-she sobbed

"What happened? You can tell me Y/N. Please let me know."-I begged

"I w-was in a r-room. There was a boy in there. H-he was doing something, I don't know. T-then I told h-him that I just went to h-his room cause I was bored and I w-want to play with him. And then, and then, I s-saw a baseball bat in t-there. I hit him with the bat until h-he was limping"- she tried to explain

I hugged her tighter when I felt her shiver. She seemed so scared with what she saw.

"I w-was having f-fun there but I stabbed t-the guy in t-the causing blood to s-scatter everywhere"- she continued.

She's shaking and cried louder against my chest.

"Why?! Why would I see such cruel thing?! Why?!"-she asked hysterically

"Ssshhh you're tired. Let's go get some rest. I'll take you home"- I said

"No! You don't understand!"- she stood up and shout at me.

I was shocked. She literally went from crying to being mad in just a split second.

"I look horrifying in there! I enjoyed hitting him! I enjoyed seeing him beg. I enjoyed seeing blood!"- she shouted

"Y/N calm down please. Please"- I said trying to calm her down.

"No. I was insane! I was insane Jeonghan! I was crazy! I killed him. I killed him"- she said and sat in front of me hugging her legs.

"Y/N listen to me. You're not crazy. You're not insane. Listen to me"- I said and slowly hugged her.

She hugged me back before crying again.

"I don't want to see such cruel thing again. It's scaring me, it's scaring me"- she said in a low voice but she's still sobbing.

"I'm sorry"- Is all I could say

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before she decided to out of the room.

"I'm sorry for crying on you"- she said wiping her face

I smiled slightly and told her it's okay before opening the door for her.

"Y/N are you okay? Are you hurt?"-Mingyu asked and hugged her the moment the both of us came out of the room.

"We heard shouts. Are you okay now Y/N?"-Joshua

"Are you hungry? Let's eat come on"-Seokmin said trying to lighten uo the mood a bit

"You cried a lot"-Hansol said

"Drink this. You look wrecked"-Seungcheol said handing Y/N a glass of water

"Where are the customers?"-she asked

"When they saw the incident they got worried of you and said that maybe we need to talk to you so they'll just leave and come back tomorrow of some other time"-Mingyu said

"I'm sorry for causing trouble"-she apologized

Hoshi suddenly came towards her and hugged her tight slightly startling her.

"You startled her"-Jun said but eventually hugged her too

"Yah! You're hugging her too tight"-Woozi said but joined the hug

"Hey! Let her go!"-Minghao said pushing the three of them away and he hugged Y/N with the other three going back to hug her again.

"Stop being a kid you four"-Wonwoo said and joined

"These guys be hugging Y/N like she's a pillow. Lemme join too"-Joshua

"Kids"-Seungcheol said shaking his head but spread his arms for a hug

In the end, they all engulfed Y/N in a group hug not wanting to let her go.

"Ahm, guys. You can let me go now"- she said muffled.

"No"- all of them said in unison

I smiled looking at them. I hope Y/N would feel that she's not alone anymore. We're all here to help her. We won't leave you nae sarang~

🌻💎🌻

Two members were not mentioned in the chapters so far but I have plans for them so stay tuned. Still thank you for being with me though I update quite slow. Mianhaeee~ Be safe y'all