7. Because

Y/N' POV

After what happened yesterday, Mingyu and the others basically forced me to go home early and rest. Jeonghan offered to take me home which I declined but he insisted.

I'm ready to get to the cafe but I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Jeonghan, I opened the door.

"Noona!"

The guys who knocked shouted and charged to hug me.

"H-hey. Seungkwan, Chan"- I said struggling to speak because they're literally squeezing me.

"We missed youuuuu"- Chan said

They're Mingyu, Seokmin and Hansol's friends but they went to Gwangju University to study. They visit the four of us sometimes but they're still clingy as if they haven't seen me, us, for years.

"Congratulations on your graduation yesterday"- I said

"You didn't came"- Seungkwan said, eventually sulking

"Mingyu hyung called me"- Chan interrupted Seungkwan's sulking session.

"What did he say?"-I asked

"He said you were seeing glitches again but it made you faint this time"-Chan continued

Seungkwan looked at me and then to Chan.

"Why didn't you tell me"-Seungkwan screamed at Chan

"You went to Jeju remember? You left me alone in the dorm and you just came back today, too excited to get back here!"-Chan said walking towards the door to pull his luggage.

"But why didn't you tell me on our ride homeeee"-Seungkwan whined

"Because you were asleep! How could you blame me!"-Chan

I just watch them bicker until they got tired and that lasted for 10 minutes I think.

"I'm heading to the cafe"- I said

"Take care noona"- Chan

"Call me if something happens. You two should rest. You must be tired"- I said and they nodded.

💎🌻💎

"Yah Y/N! Are you okay now?"-Mingyu suddenly walked up to me the moment I entered the cafe

"Never been better. Sorry for worrying you"-I said

"Shut up. Of course we'll be worried"-Hansol

"You shut up, doesn't mean I allowed you to not call me noona you'll talk like that towards me"- I spat back at Hansol

"Yep. She's now bickering a lot, she's okay now"- Seokmin said and hugged me

Seokmin immediately freed me from his hug when the cafe door opened revealing Jeonghan with his hand behind his back.

"Good morning"-he greeted

We all greeted back. I was about to head to the staff's room when Mingyu pushed me towards Jeonghan.

"What are you doing?"-I asked Mingyu who's still pushing me lightly

He didn't answer but he patted my head the moment I'm already in front of Jeonghan. I looked back and the three of them got back to their works not even glancing at me.

"Hey"- Jeonghan

"Hi"- I replied

"Here"- he said giving me 3 sunflowers with a card in it.

I was about to open the card to read it but he stopped me.

"Read it when you get home. For now, come with me"-he said and grabbed my hand.