13. 💎💫

Jeonghan's POV

Everybody would say, I should give up. A dead's not ever gonna come back. Miracles are rare to happen so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Two years in shadows. Two years in the dark. Two years of mourning. Two years of feeling missing. Two years of being incomplete. Two years of missing Y/N. Two years of me being miserable.

I made Y/N my everything that when she died, a part of me died with her.

All my thoughts were stopped when I saw Y/N waving her hand in front of me.

"The guys left already."- she said

I looked at her and stood up but she held be back down.

"I have something to tell you"-she said with her head hung low

"What is it?"

She smiled at me before looking at
Y/N's grave.

"She's a puzzle"-she started

"She can't be fixed because you don't know how to fix her. She's trying to fix herself but everytime she tries, monsters inside her takes over."

"You know only half of the story Jeonghan. You only know half of her. Half of me Jeonghan."

She said and smiled bitterly.

"What do you mean Y/N?"-I asked confused

"Y/N did it."-she said and looked at me

"She was furious. It's not because of the voices she's hearing, it's never the voices. Those voices are not the monster, it's Y/N herself. Those voices are not urging Y/N to kill. Y/N wanted to kill."

"She wanted to because of her mom's voice that she's been hearing. Her mom's pleads to spare her life for her daughter."

I don't know what to say. I want to ask but no words coming out from my mouth.

Y/N then gave me a piece of paper. A letter.

Kim Y/N

It was written in the paper.

"I found it inside the notebook I gave you."-she said

I took the paper and read it. I was shocked. I looked at her then the paper and back at her. I crumpled the paper not knowing what to do. It was Y/N's confession.

"When the others asked on how Y/N was like before, why didn't you tell them the truth about Y/N?"

"Why are you protecting me Jeonghan? Why are you protecting a monster like me before?"-she asked her tears streaming down her cheeks.

I hugged her as tight as possible. Seeing her like this breaks me.

"Maybe that's why I always feel guilty about something"-she said chuckling in between sobs.

"I always pay for the sins I used to commit without me even knowing"

"I am a mess Jeonghan so why?! Why are you still here?! Why are you still waiting? Why'd you stay?"-she said

I didn't say anything. I just hugged her. Hoping my gesture answers her questions.

After she calmed down, I let her go and grabbed the box I've brought.

"In your glitches, have you seen this?"-I asked showing her scrunchie

She tilted her head confused on why I'm showing it to her.

"You used this when you tied your hair just like some kind of Chinese persona"

"You gave this to me after that because you said I look so envious looking at it though I'm not"-I said and chuckled

"How about this?"-I asked and showed her the pair bracelets

"I gave this to you"-she said in a whisper with her head hung low

I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"You did love, one of the most beautiful present I've received"-I said

"What's the other beautiful present?"-she asked

I smiled again and showed her the last things inside the box.

Her letters.

"T-this. You kept them."-she said

"I did. From the very first up to this letter."-I said and gave her the last letter from her.

"I'm sorry"-she sobbed

"No love. You don't have to say sorry."

"These letters were my strength. Everytime life crashes, I always go back to where we met with your letters. In front of your house, at the park, at supermarket, everywhere"

"I missed you so bad that it hurts not seeing you with me"

I said holding her hands while she sobbed.

"I waited of course. I will always if it's you. If this would happen again I would still choose to wait for you love. If life give me a choice, I will always choose you. Always you love."

I pulled her into a hug which she willingly accepted. She rested her head on my shoulders with me caressing her hair.

After a few minutes, I told Y/N that we should get going since it's getting late. She smiled and she held my hand before walking.

I smiled. Finally.

Finally the girl I loved is her. She came back for me, I know. Our story may be a bit complicated and when I tell it to others, they would not believe me. Second chances are to those who deserve it. Everyone deserves it.

So much for our pain and agony. So much for grieving.

I can say I fulfilled my promise to her, so was she to me.

I found her in her second life, at last.

💎🌻💎

Hello my gems. How are you?🤗

I'll be putting an end to this story at last. Thank you for staying with me though I update slow most of the time. You all still wait patiently.

I hope you all find your own version of Jeonghan may it be in this life, your second, third, so on. Your own version of Jeonghan who can wait for you even if it takes so long because that's what you all beautiful humans deserve.

Thank you again. Second life is now at its end💎