8. Maybe

Y/N' POV

I woke up on a familiar room and realized that it's mine. My head was still spinning and my vision was blurry when I saw two men near my bed lookinh so concerned.

"Noona are you alright now?"-Dino

"Wait, why am I here?"-I asked

"Jeonghan hyung brought you here, he said you fainted. You're out for almost 8 hours noona. It's already 6 PM"-Seungkwan

"Oh is that so"- I said and held my head

"Hyung told me to give this to you, and he also said to don't forget to read his letter in that flower"-Dino said and gave me a photo album before pointing at the flower Jeonghan gave.

I nodded. They kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

I averted my gaze to the flowers that Jeonghan gave and grabbed the letter.

"Hi Y/N. You mentioned about glitches right? I would want to know about what you saw because, your memories are part of me. Always remember that I'm here. I've waited for you and this time, I won't let you leave me again"

After reading his letter, I smiled but there's a tear escaping my eyes. I wiped it all off and opened the album.

There I saw pictures of me, well not me, but Y/N. The first Y/N who's been with Jeonghan.

Every photo has there own description written beside it.

The first picture was Y/N in her balcony watering her roses.

"This is your first photo, the day me and my parents move in the house beside yours"

I smiled reading that. I think Y/N didn't notice that Jeonghan was stealing her a photo.

"The first time we walked to school together."

It was Y/N's picture but her back is facing Jeonghan. I guess she's walking away from him.

"I want to hold your hand here but I'm afraid you'll be uncomfortable"

The picture shows Y/N in a swing while eating an ice cream.

"The bracelet you gave me. It's still with me Y/N."

The picture of a bracelet caught my attention. It has "Kim Y/N" in it. Yje next picture was two hands intertwined but the bracelets were focused. Again I smiled.

"These are your letters. I kept them all. If ever I'll meet you again, I have something to show you."

And the last picture made me tear up. It has the longest description compared to the others.

It's a picture of him and Y/N wearing their pyjamas and slippers. With him holding Y/N's hand and kissing her cheeks while Y/N was shocked.

"I never thought that this will be my last picture with you. Each day I'm always excited to meet you, to see you in front of my house with your sweater on, with you going straight inside our house like it's yours, you skipping classes with me and you, leaving letters in my door step. I want to hold you more. I want to spend time with you more. I want to show that you're not alone. I want you to feel that you're loved Y/N. I am the happiest with you but in a short period of time, my angel found its wings and that became my downfall, the day you became one with the stars above. Until the day we meet again, my love will forever be with you nae sarang~"

It left pain in my heart before I closed the album. I can't stop my tears from falling. It's like they have their own minds and they just won't stop.