12. You

Y/N's POV

"Let's go!"-Hoshi screamed when we all got on the car.

We drove for like minutes and we arrived at the place they were all talking about.

I smiled slightly seeing the familiar place. Jeonghan held my hand and smiled at me. I glanced at Minghao and he too smiled at me before taking a step forward leaving me and Jeonghan behind.

"Yah! You two come quick"-Seungcheol

We smiled and headed towards them. Minghao making space for me to sit but pushing Jeonghan away from me.

"Why?!"-Jeonghan

"You've been beside her enough"-Minghao said looking at me then to our company.

Minghao smiled and gave her the flowers.

"It's been awhile since we've visited"-Mingyu said

"Yeah. I still can't believe"-Hansol

"Hey Y/N"-Jun

I looked at him but he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Not you. The other one"-Jun said and chuckled

I just rolled my eyes at him while he put the flowers down for Y/N.

Yes, we're in Y/N's grave. She's the one waiting for us.

"I still find it amusing"-Mingyu suddenly said

"What do you mean?"-Wonwoo

Mingyu looked at Seungkwan while the latter nodded his head.

"We came here with Y/N noona once when she was talking about those glitches and she eventually saw Jeonghan hyung heading here so she followed"-Seungkwan

"She brought us here trying to convince us that she's been seeing the girl's memory."-Dino

"As what we've said when you went to our cafe once, she doesn't remember a thing from two years ago so we find it weird when she told us about her seeing other person's memory"-Vernon

"And also, I found her weird the first time I saw her at the cafe. She would just like, sit on a specific place and wait for her order which are bunch of cakes. I remember I once greeted her a happy birthday but she said she doesn't have any birthday so I was dumb-founded  before she left."-Seokmin

I just shook my head at them while they basically reminisce about how they met me.

"Can you tell us something about how Y/N noona was?"-Dino

I looked at him confused before getting what he meant. He was asking about the Y/N we're visiting.

Jeonghan looked tensed when Dino asked that but Minghao spoke up.

"She's pure. She always thinks about others first before herself. She's selfless. Everytime."-Minghao said almost tearing up.

"Well, she's weird at times. You know, when Jeonghan wasn't still in our school, Y/N would just walk around the campus hanging her head low. Seungcheol and I tried talking to her once, cause we always see her alone and we don't want that but the moment I said hi, she just ran away"-Joshua said and chuckled

"I know right, you were like, hey cheol, does my face look scary. I laughed bigtime when she ran away from us, but mostly from Joshua since he's trying to socialize with an antisocial girl"-Seungcheol

The boys laughed at Joshua and Seungcheol's story.

"She just talked to me once, when she was absent the other day and borrowed my notes. I was shocked of course! Y/N just talked to me that time. But believe me, even if she don't attend school she's always the top of our class."-Jun

"Y/N's beautiful."-Hoshi

"And kind"-Wonwoo

"She's wise"-Woozi

"Have you met her before?"-Jeonghan deadpanned asked the three.

The three just laughed and shook their heads.

"I mean, we didn't but it would be a shame if we won't say anything after these guys created a monologue"-Hoshi said pointing at Minghao, Jun, Joshua, and Cheol.

"How bout you Jeonghan hyung? You're the closest to Y/N"-Mingyu

Jeonghan looked hesitant at first but doesn't want to disappoint the younger ones who are much willing to listen.

"She's a rare gem"-Jeonghan started

"She was trying her hardest to get away from me the first time. I brought her breakfast because my mom said to be friendly with all the neighbours but Y/N wasn't buying it"

"She eats a lot of cereal breakfast, until dinner. She doesn't care about her health. She, she was a mess when I saw her."

"She keeps on distancing herself from everyone. She keeps on running away whenever someone approach her. She's lonely, everytime"

"I annoy her everytime I can. She may say that she's good, but she tired with everything. She wanted to have some friends but she's afraid that one day, they well all turn their back at her once again"

"I thought, when I stay beside her she will change her view of life. That life is not just downs. Life is beautiful just like her. One day she will experience the life a lot different from the life she used to live. I thought everything's going to be fine"

"We skip classes together to go to amusement parks, to have picnic, to visit her house. I stayed by her side to keep her sane. That's what she said to me. I was her sanity."

After Jeonghan said that, a tear rolled down his eyes. I urged him to stop talking but he just smiled and held my hand before talking again.

"She became one of my everything. I was confident that she won't do anything stupid. I was confident that she'll always be with me but I was wrong. Y/N was a puzzle with a missing piece. She can't be fixed, she doesn't want to be fixed. I tried but she doesn't want to fight with me at that time because she know, that life wasn't for her."

"Even if it takes time, I would always wait patiently for her because she promised and I promised."-Jeonghan said and wiped the tears off his face.

All of them are shedding tears especially Seungkwan who's now sobbing uncontrollably.

"She's a beautiful mess"-I uttered unknowingly

They all looked at me and smiled before engulfing me in a hug.

I'm home. I'm finally home.

💎🌻💎