Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sydney's POV :
"You killed that your definitely gonna get the part". My best friend tori said after helping me film my audition tape . "You really think so" I asked . "Stop doubting yourself syd you are amazing" she said . I sighed I just feel always so nervous" I said . "Well don't be because your awesome now let's send in your tape" tori said .
The next few weeks felt like forever waiting to get a call or email back about the movie I auditioned for. until it finally happened the one day tori and I were at my apartment hanging out . "Hello" I answered "hi is this Sydney Parker" "yes this is her I replied" "my name is Aaron mills from Netflix we would like you to come down to LA to do a callback read with our male lead in the film" . "Oh my gosh yes I will be there thank you so much" after I hung up I told tori the news and we both freaked out together.
One week later I was at the airport saying goodbye to tori as I was headed to LA for my callback audition . "Your gonna kill it girl" tori said giving me a hug . Thanks I said and don't worry I'll call you if I get any news"  I said . She smiled and waved as I walked towards security.
The next day I woke up in my hotel room and got ready for my audition which was in 2 hours I went over my lines and got dressed and did my hair and makeup . I was honestly so nervous but I remembered what my mom used to say to me when I was younger .
"Sydney you are a strong beautiful and talented girl don't you forget that". I took a deep breath and grabbed my script and purse and headed out the door .
I arrived at the studio and headed in and walked towards the front desk "hi I'm Sydney Parker I'm here for a callback audition" I told the girl at the desk. "Yes we're expecting you my name is Brianna I'll take you to where you have to be" she said I nodded and followed her to a hallway with a few chairs "just wait out here and they will call you in when they are ready" she said smiling . "Thank you I said sitting down I pulled out my phone and texted tori .
S About to go in wish me luck !
T yess girl ! Kill it
I looked up from my phone when I heard the door open a beautiful blonde girl walked out she was dressed in full sparkle and looked amazing then it hit me that it was Chanel Williams the actress she's in so many movies . That's when I felt sick I'm about to go up against her for this part . "Sydney Parker someone said "oh yes that's me" I said they waved me inside the room . When I got into the room there were 4 people sitting at a table with name tags saying who was who the producer director Netflix people and whatnot .
I turned around and saw the boy who was supposedly playing the male lead "Sydney this is Charlie gillespe he will be playing the role of Ashton" . oh boy Tori's gonna flip when she hears this we have watched Charlie's Netflix show Julie and the phantoms together multiple times I mean honestly even I was freaking out inside . "Hi" I said giving him a little wave he smiled back "nice to meet you I heard it's your first big audition I saw your audition tape it was amazing ". "Did he just say my audition was amazing the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy" . "Wow thank you that means a lot " I said smiling . "Ok are we ready"  Aaron said  Charlie and I both nodded .

( script)
S : Ashton I don't want you to leave me
C : I know but this is a big break for me ella you know that
S : ( sigh) I'm just gonna miss you too much
C : pulls ella into hug
S : don't forget about me now  that your some famous star
C : don't worry I won't ever forget you
End scene

Aaron started speaking "great job guys Sydney we will be in touch in the next few days we will have you stay in LA".  I nodded "thank you it was nice to meet you all " I said . 
After I left the room i instantly called tori "you will never guess who I read my part with"  I almost screamed into the phone . "Oh my gosh the male lead who is it" tori asked . "Oh just someone named Charlie Gillespie" I said I heard Tori's scream through the phone "your kidding" she said I smiled "nope and he said that he watched my audition tape and said it was amazing" . "Oh my god syd this is awesome" She said.  also I totally killed this callback"  I said as I walked out the building  the only problem is I'm up against Chanel Williams "damn" tori replied . "Ugh I know she's so amazing I would be lucky if I beat her for this part".
Charlie's POV:
"So" Aaron said after both girls had left Is there one girl you liked or vibed better with Charlie"  he asked . Chanel is a incredible actress I thought but she seemed like a very demanding and  loud person . Sydney was new never had a role before in her life but she seemed so comfortable and in place here plus I personally think she fit the character Ella's theme down to earth girl with a kind heart shy and talented . "Well Sydney was great I know she's new at this but I feel like she would fit well" I replied . "Aaron nodded thanks Charlie we will put that into our decision making process . "Alright Charlie we will call you tomorrow with our decision I nodded "alright see you soon"  I said .