Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Sydney's POV :

C- we're playing the Orpheum Allie you have to be there
S- I know how important this is to you luke  but it's my parents
C - (sigh ) I wish they would understand
S -  me too I've tried luke they just won't budge
C - please try and be there tonight
S- I will try I promise
C- (kisses Sydney's cheek )

"Alright cut" Kenny yelled "great job Sydney and Charlie I don't think that needs a take two" he added .
"Ahh that was epic" syd Charlie said smiling
"I'm so excited your here" he added . I nodded "me too I replied .

Owens POV :
Charlie and Sydney had just finished their take and I was taking to Jeremy and Madi "are they together" I asked . Madi shrugged "I mean if they are I ship it" she said . "Charlie said they haven't labeled it yet but pretty much Jeremy" replied . "What he hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend! Jadah chimed in walking into our conversation. "Madi we have to help Charlie plan something for her it would be so cute" ! She said . "Ah yes ! Madi replied taking jadahs hand and running over towards Charlie .

Charlie's POV :
"CHARLIE" Jadah and Madi shouted running over to Sydney and I . "If you don't mind Sydney could we talk to Charlie in private Madi asked . "Sure" Sydney said as she walked towards Owen and Jeremy .
Suddenly the girls started talking like way to fast and all I heard was Sydney girlfriend and plan . "Wait what" I asked "ugh Charlie listen this time" jadah said laughing . "We want to help you plan something nice for Sydney so that you can ask her to be your girlfriend" Madi said slower this time . "Oh I don't know" I said "please please please Charlie"  jadah and Madi asked giving me puppy dog eyes . I sighed "fine but I have to approve of anything before we do it" I said . "Deal"  jadah said as her and Madi started to talk about a bunch of things at once .

Sydney's POV :
"So are you and Charlie a thing" Owen asked as we started talking "well we haven't really discussed what we are honestly"  I said . "Hey syd" they are ready for your next scene" Charlie said walking up beside us. "Oh ok I'll see you guys after then" I said walking to set .
It was time for my scene with my fake parents aw we called them or as they are called in real life Ian and Kate . The makeup girl Lindsey touched up my makeup and I was ready to go Charlie had come to watch and gave me a smile before they called action .

S - (walks into house)
I - Allison is that you
S -  yes dad
I - you were with that boy again weren't you
S - look I'm sorry dad but I love luke you can't tell me not to be with him
I - I am your father and I do not want you dating a boy from a rock band why can't you find someone who wants to be a doctor or lawyer when they grow up not some punk kid Allison
S - dad you don't understand ( walks up stairs )
I - your grounded Allison you will not be leaving this house
S - no dad please I promised luke I would watch him play it's very important to him he's playing the Orpheum dad !
I - I don't care Allison now up to your room
S - mom please
K - I'm sorry Allie honey you know the rules
S - I hate both of you ( slams door )
End scene

Tomorrow would be one of the hardest scenes I would have to film and that would be my character finding out that luke had died . I was practicing my lines in my room Charlie was sitting watching but he wasn't helping making funny faces at me while I'm trying to practice such a serious scene . "Charliee stoppp"  I can't focus  I said . "Syd you have been practicing for hours now and I think your gonna do great". I sighed I know I'm just nervous I'll mess up I mean this is a important part", "and you'll be great I know it" he said wrapping his arms around me . "Thanks Charles" I said "plus I'll be there to cheer you on even though I'm supposed to be dead" he said making me laugh .