Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sydney's POV :

It had been one month since filming ended I had auditioned for a few things but so far had gotten nothing Charlie had been at rehearsal pretty much every day for season 2 . I only ever got to see him for a few hours after rehearsal and that's if he wasn't exhausted which I really don't blame him singing and dancing all day would do that . I heard the door to my apartment open "syd" someone called it was Charlie he came around the corner "hey how was your day" I asked as he sat down beside me . "Awesome the new music is amazing I can't wait for everyone to hear it" I smiled he was always so passionate about his work with the guys and Madi . Unfortunately he couldn't show or have me listen to the music yet but when I was allowed to hear it he said I would be the first to hear it . Next month Charlie would be off to Vancouver to film and I was gonna definitely miss him .
I was trying not to think about him going away for so long but I also needed to focus on getting more work myself which was important or I would have to move back home I definitely didn't want that to Happen . "So are you gonna miss me while I'm gone" Charlie asked . "Of course I will" I replied as I sat closer to him on the couch . "But you have to make your fans happy and bring back Luke I mean even I want luke back" I said . He smiled "my little fan" he said wrapping his arms around me . "Hey I never said my favourite character was luke" I replied . "Wha then who is it" he asked "Alex" I replied "what oh Owen I swear" he said
I started laughing "really Owen" he asked sounding offended. "I'm kidding"  I said laughing . "So it is me or I guess luke" he asked I nodded "always has been even before we met" I said . "Yes" ! He replied .
A month later I was still looking for more acting work I did a small commercial but that's all Charlie was now in Vancouver filming Julie and the phantoms season two I missed him a lot but we FaceTimed every day . Speaking of Charlie he was FaceTiming me right now "hey" I said when I saw his smiling face "syd I have some news" he said he had a huge smile on his face .  "I'm guessing it's good news" I replied then someone else popped into the screen I was shocked "oh my gosh hi Kenny" I said giving him a wave . "So Kenny and I have some news for you" Charlie replied oh gosh now I was nervous . "Well I need someone to play Luke's ex girlfriend in flashback scenes for season two and Charlie brought you up instantly I don't normally cast anybody without seeing a audition or anything but I really trust Charlie here" Kenny said . "So you wanna come to Vancouver ? Charlie asked . Was this really happening right now did the Kenny Ortega ask me to be in one of tori and I favourite shows . "Oh my gosh yes" I replied instantly "perfect" Kenny answered I'll see you next week . After Kenny left it was just a smiling Charlie on FaceTime I was still just so shocked "Charlie I how " I asked "I was missing you Kenny needed someone I had the best solution"  he replied  I laughed of course you did . "Gotta go I'll see you soon he said I nodded and waved goodbye .
Next thing I did was instantly call tori "hey girl what's up get any other jobs yet" she asked when she answered. "Well yes actually thanks to Charlie" I replied . Her face lit up in excitement "girl spill"  she said I laughed "well about 5 minutes ago I talked to Charlie and Kenny". "Wait Kenny Ortega" ?! Tori screamed at me I nodded "yes" . " I am gonna be playing luke Patterson's girlfriend from the 90s in old scenes in Julie and the phantoms season two" I told her . "Ahhhhhhh" she screamed  "no way syd that is epic" she said " I know I'm so excited I go to Vancouver on Monday" I replied.  It was Friday so I only had a few days to get ready . "I'm so happy for you syd" tori replied  "also I bet your dying to see Charlie again" she said making a funny face at me I rolled my eyes . "Please when you meet Owen tell him about me I'm totally single tori" said . Owen was Tori's favourite "don't worry I'll mention you" I laughed . "We'll go pack girl" tori said "I guess I probably should" I replied. 
Monday had arrived and I was about to get on the airplane to Vancouver I was so excited that I got to see Charlie but also a little nervous especially about meeting everybody .
When I landed and got out of the airport I noticed Charlie right away I ran towards him and hugged him right away . "I've missed you I said "he smiled "so did I" he replied . "Are you ready for this" he asked "well I'm a little nervous"  I replied "don't worry you'll be great" you always are he said taking my hand in his .