Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sydney's POV :
"Sydney" Charlie said walking towards me . I had ran out into the where the set trailers were I was shaking . "Sydney tell me what's wrong"  Charlie said before I could answer my phone rang it was tori  Charlie answered it for me. 
T "hey girl "
C "sorry tori this is charlie"
T " oh what's up Charlie
C " listen uh Sydney is having a anxiety or panic attack right now and she won't talk to me I don't know what's wrong"
T  "shit  ok what happened before she started the panic attack"
C  "Kenny was introducing the new makeup artist that's replacing our old one do you think Sydney knows her ?
T  "maybe what's her name Charlie"
C " I don't know Amy or Ashley something"
Sydney nods at Ashley 
C - Ashley yeah Ashley
T - Ashley who Charlie !
C - I don't know I ugh
T - wait ! Ashley bills ?
Sydney nods
C yes her !
T shit
C what is it tori
T - she bullied Sydney back in high school she was awful it was very traumatic for her it was around the time her mom got sick
C - dang ok thanks I'll let u know if anything else happens
T - sure bye
I felt Charlie wrap his arms around me and hug me tight he knew exactly how to calm me down I shut my eyes tight to try and forget what just happened
Flashback
"Hey Sydney" are you able to meet this weekend Blake asked me "sure just text me" I replied . "Um Blake we don't talk to uh that remember"  Ashley said walking up towards us . "Calm down ash Sydney and I got assigned partners for our English project" . Blake replied Blake was Ashley's perfect high school popular boyfriend star of the football team and the nicest guy. Tori and I were always surprised that he liked Ashley  that much . "Whatever anyways blakey walk me to my next class"  Ashley said as she started to walk away . Blake gave me a I'm sorry look as he followed her.
"Im so sorry she was like that to you" Charlie said as we sat in his room together . "I mean it definitely hurt when she talked about my mom she was sick then and sometimes Ashley would talk about her as if she was already gone it was awful". I replied . "I can talk to Kenny about her"  Charlie said "no Charlie it's fine I don't wanna be difficult plus we need someone since Brenda is gone " . He gave me a look which said he understood but was still slightly annoyed "fine but you tell me if she bothers you I will tell her some friendly words" he replied,I laughed of course you will I said .
The next day I was dreading heading into the makeup trailer before our shoot Charlie and the boys were already shooting something with only the three of them so it was just me Madi and jadah in the trailer together with Ashley  . One of the reasons Ashley disliked me was because she knew I was talented although Ashley was always the lead in our school play I was a close second with being her understudy and whenever I auditioned I could tell she was worried I would beat her for the role .
"Ahh omg Sydney so good to see you" Ashley shrieked when I walked in the door . Was she being serious right now ? Confused I walked over and sat down . "You know each other" Madi asked when I sat down "Sydney and I were best friends in High school"  Ashley gushed . WHAT? We were not friends why would she even say that . "Wow that's awesome" jadah replied .  Ashley smiled at jadah and Madi and finished both of their makeup before sending them off to set now it was just her and I in the trailer .
"Funny how we ended back up together" Ashley said acting like nothing had happened back then . "So Charlie's such a cutie I met him earlier this morning" she said while she started to do my makeup "I'm quite surprised to hear he was dating you she said I'm mean you couldn't even get a guy in high school" she said as she giggled. "Your so quiet still Charlie must be bored when he's with you". She added . Don't get upset don't get upset I kept repeating in my head . That's when I heard the door open "hey babe" I heard Charlie say I gave a sigh of relief he was finished his scene with the boys . I noticed Ashley roll her eyes at the sound of Charlie calling me babe  but she gave a fake smile "done" she said . I couldn't get out of the makeup trailer faster .
"Hey you good" Charlie asked when we left "yeah I'm fine" I lied . "You sure because if she said something to you that upset you I will go back there and" .. I grabbed Charlie's hand "I'm fine Charlie" I said again "good because I'm taking you on a date tonight he said as we walked towards set .