Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sydney's POV :
A bunch of the cast and I plus Charlie of course were out for dinner in downtown Vancouver . "I had been to Vancouver before this I grew up in Seattle Washington and it was only a 2ish hour drive here .
Not long after we sat down I got a phone call from my agent Meghan so I decided to take the phone call outside . "You got a call back on a movie so I need you to film the callback while your there Meghan" said . "Awesome I will do that and send it to you" I replied before hanging up . I turned around to go back into the restaurant when I bumped into somebody "oh I'm so sorry" I started to say that's when I saw who I had bumped into and I froze .
"Sydney" they said I stepped back and said nothing . Until finally the words came out "hunter" I replied trying to avoid eye contact with the ex I could not stand . He's the one I mentioned to Charlie Erin and Devon that day we talked at lunch .  "How are you ? still clinging on to that actress dream" he said as he laughed . It was hard to reply back my anxiety was getting to me and I was a afraid of my previous issues I had when with hunter , would show up that would be panic attacks.  "I'm actually here filming a nextflix show" I said with a shaky voice "oh wow someone actually thought you had talent" that's a shock he said . I sighed I did not miss this at all "I'm guessing you also never found someone to replace me huh" he said shaking his head .
Then the door of the restaurant opened and Charlie came out "hey was wondering why you were talking so long" he said . Then he noticed hunter "oh hey you are ? Charlie asked "I'm hunter Sydney and I here used to date" he said .  Suddenly he looked at me and noticed the panic in my eyes . 

Charlie's POV :
This guy I swear I wanted to beat his ass I don't know what he said to Sydney but she was clearly upset "let's go inside babe" I said grabbing her hand . As we walked inside I looked back giving hunter a stare down .
"Hey syd you ok ? I asked when we were inside
That's when she burst into tears she was shaking and her breathing was fast like hyperventilating. "Charlie" she said I pulled her close to my chest "breathe syd" I said .
I then texted Owen and told him that I was gonna take Sydney back to my place .

Sydney's POV :
"Are you ok to talk to me about what happened" Charlie asked as he sat beside me on his bed .  I took a deep breath "that was hunter remember the ex I told you Devon and Erin about when we were filming" he nodded . "I hadn't seen him since we broke up until now and he said things to me that felt like I was back to that time when I was with him".  It was awful I used to get bad panic attacks when I was with him like what happened afterwards and that hasn't happened in a very long time". "I'm sorry that we had to leave" I said "don't worry  syd I just want you to be okay" Charlie said . "Thanks I replied as he placed his hand in mine .
The next morning I woke up with my head on Charlie's chest I don't even remember falling asleep here but apparently I did . "Hey good morning " I whispered getting closer to Charlie's face  suddenly his eyes opened "wow look at that morning view" he said as I laughed
"Your such a goofball I said as I went to get off the bed . "Nooo come back Charlie" said grabbing my arm you forgot something he said. "What are you talking about Charles" I replied but was cut off with a kiss
I smiled "come on Charlie we have to go to set now" I said pulling him off the bed . On our way to set Charlie was checking his phone "Owen" he said with a annoyed tone he showed me a photo that had been posted on Owens Instagram .

"Aw we look cute"  I replied

"Aw we look cute"  I replied . Charlie smiled "we do but Owen you just started the prank war" he said smirking . "Oh no" I replied shaking my head .