Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Charlie's POV :
It was about time to leave set for the day and I was walking out of the building with Devon .
"So I was watching your scene with Sydney earlier today" he said. I nodded "yeah it turned out pretty good I think" I replied . "I saw how you looked her after you guys kissed I honestly think you should go for it" . I lightly punched him in the shoulder . I sighed " I don't even know if she likes me" . "Dude your so clueless have you seen the way she looks back at you and I'm not just talking about when you guys are acting" Devon said . "I feel like you go for it or do something special Devon added . Then I got the perfect idea .

Sydney's POV :
A few days later I was in my trailer relaxing before another big scene of ours when there was a knock at the door "who is it I called ".
"Charlie" I heard back I walked over to the door and opened it . "What do you want Charles" I asked as I opened the door . But when I opened the door it wasn't just Charlie who was there . "Oh my god tori" I screamed as I jumped out of the trailer to hug her . It had been 4 months since I had seen tori and I couldn't believe she was here ! "How did you get here I wow " I was speechless honestly . "Well Charlie messaged me on Instagram and asked me to come down to surprise you ! She said . "Ah I'm so glad your here" I said hugging her again . I looked behind her to see Charlie smiling . then Devon walked by and said hello
And I introduced tori to him "ugh I am starving tori said "hey Devon do you mind taking tori to craft services" I asked . "Sure no problem" he replied . I wanted to talk to Charlie alone before our scene. "I hate surprises just so you know" I said . He laughed "but you definitely liked this one am I right" he asked giving me a smirk . Yes your right right tori has been my best friend since we were 10 . she's helped me through a lot my dad left when I was 7 and he barley kept in touch. then when I was 20 my mom passed away from cancer I put my acting dream on hold for two years until now . I didn't realized that I had started to cry "I had no idea your mom passed I'm so sorry" Charlie said . He wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug . "This was so sweet of you to bring tori here it means a lot thank you Charlie" I said as I wiped away tears . "We have spent so much time together lately your special to me" he replied Making my heart swell man what was this boy doing to me . "Look I know tori is here now and you probably want to spend time with her which I understand but would you possibly like to hang out I wanna get to know you hear your story ". I smiled are you asking me out Charles I said giving him a small smile . "Well if you wanna call it that I mean sure if your ok with that " he replied . "Aww your so nervous it's cute and yes I will" I replied. Then we heard our names being called by Faye our main stage hand who helped us get to each place and made sure we were where we needed to be on time . "Guess it's time for our scene" Charlie said . I nodded and followed him while I texted Devon to bring tori our way .

Before our scene started I ran over to tori quickly " your never gonna believe this"  I said

Before our scene started I ran over to tori quickly " your never gonna believe this" I said . "Ok well I know you just got here and everything and I really want to hang out with you but Charlie just asked me out". Her jaw dropped "oh my god syd who cares about me you have to go ! . I laughed I knew you would be ok with it . "Ah gotta go" I said running back to my place on set .

S - standing in wings of stage
C - Charlie's singing ends
C- thank you all of you guys were a amazing crowd
Audience cheers
C - I want to bring out someone very special to me ( looks towards Sydney )
S - walks out on stage ( looking nervous )
S - ( waves )
C - this is my girlfriend ella and she's very special to me which is why I want to ask her a very important question ( gets down on one knee)
S - ( surprised emotion )
S - oh my god Ashton no
C - ella stevens will you marry me
S - ( smile ) yes
C - ( hugs Sydney )
C+s ( kiss )
C - I love you
S - I love you
End scene
"Oh my god syd that was amazing" tori said to me after we finished shooting . I laughed "you think so I'm always so nervous" . "I mean if I had to kiss Charlie more than once like you I would be nervous like yak in a bowl nervous" .
She replied I shook my head at the Julie and the phantoms reference. Shooting was done for the day so we headed off to my LA apartment to get ready for my date with Charlie which I feel like she was more excited for than me. "Girl you look hot" tori said after I was finished . " ah I'm so nervous I can't believe this is happening I said . "I can tell you like him I mean you have such strong chemistry I can't see it when you guys are together . Then we heard a knock on the door "that's him" I said. Since I was going out with Charlie Devon and Erin were taking tori sightseeing for me which I very much appreciated it was so nice of them . "Tori gave me a thumbs up as I answered the door . "Hello Charles" I said when I saw him there . "
He smiled "you look beautiful" she said making me blush . I looked back at tori and waved at her as we left . I was very nervous I hadn't been on a date since I broke up with my ex boyfriend Hunter a year ago , but Charlie was so sweet so I wasn't worried .