Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Sydney's POV :

It was our last week of filming for jatp I couldn't believe that it was almost over already I have had such a great time on set these past few months . That was until today "good morning Sydney" Ashley said as I walked into the makeup trailer I still didn't trust her she hadn't been rude the last couple weeks so I was confused on what was up . "I smiled and sat down "my step brother is coming to set today she said Kenny said he was welcome to come he's very interested in how tv is filmed" she said .  Oh that's exciting I replied I usually kept our convos short she still wasn't my biggest fan . When I left it was time for me to get to set I had a scene with Madi today which I was super excited about .  When I got to set Charlie was there he had just finished a scene with the boys . "Hey cutie" Charlie said coming over to me I smiled as he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the set your gonna do great he said before I went on I still got nervous before my takes but seeing Charlie smile at me before I went on made my nerves go away .

M : walks into the studio and sees Allison
M : hey Allison where's Luke
S : oh he should be back soon he said something about doing something with Alex quickly
M : listen can I talk to you about something Allison
S : of course
M : I need to let you know something
S : you have feelings for Luke
M : what how did you know
S : Julie it's a little obvious plus I can tell that he had feelings for you too
M : look I know how much you love him and I don't want me to think that I wanna come between you too I didn't even know about you until the day I met you and well you know I'm also not a ghost
S : Julie I know you would never come between Luke and I definitely understand plus you have such a special bond with Luke and the boys your songs the band it's made the boys so happy Alex has told me that Luke's been the happiest since met you I wanna thank you for that Julie
M : smiles : Luke is lucky to have you Allison I knew before you showed up that Luke and I could never be but we had a connection and being able to see the guys Willie and you is still so crazy to me but I love it .
Luke Reggie and Alex poofs in
C : my two favourite girls what you guys doing
S : talking about you
R : uh oh Luke two girls talking about you at the same time that could be bad news
M : giggles don't worry Luke it wasn't anything bad
C : oh good haha

We had finished the scene when I froze I saw Ashley standing beside someone I thought I would never see here I turned to look for Charlie but before I could see him I heard his voice "what is he doing here Kenny he needs to leave" Charlie shouted  as we walked towards them . I felt two arms hug me as I looked to see Owen comforting me which started to make me feel a little better . "Charlie that's Ashley's step brother I allowed them to be here" I heard kenny say .  "I understand that kenny but that is also Sydney's ex and he makes her uncomfortable" Charlie said . Kenny then pulled Charlie aside and I could no longer hear the conversation anymore then within a few minutes Charlie came over to Owen and I and I noticed that Ashley and hunter had left .
"Thanks Owen" I heard Charlie tell him before I felt his hand take mine "he's gone now" Charlie said . I took a few deep breath's and nodded as Charlie and I walked outside Ashley was outside but luckily hunter wasn't around . "I'm so sorry Sydney I thought you knew  that hunter was my step brother I totally forgot you guys used to be a thing" she said as we walked by the smirk on her face confirmed she had planned this .