Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Sydney's pov:

Here I was at the side of the set waiting for our call to start i was the in this fancy dress with this lacy underwear underneath I was incredibly nervous especially in front of a bunch of people I knew we were just acting and nothing intimate was actually happening but it was similar and my stomach had butterflies . Ava the makeup artist came by and touched up my face I think she noticed I was nervous . "Sydney you'll do just fine I know it's awkward when you know people are watching but you're lucky not very many actresses get to do this with their real life boyfriend". She was right I didn't have to do this with some random actor it was Charlie the person I love the person that makes me feel safe and calm .
"Thanks Ava" I said smiling as I heard the director call us onto set .
Charlie was in this suit he looked very handsome he stood beside me and whispered in my ear "you're gonna do great I love you" he said he kissed my cheek and I took a deep breath as the director called action. 

Script
S - that was the most fun I've had in a long time
C - I can't believe my sister got so drunk on her wedding day that she passed out
S - guess she wanted to celebrate big
C - I can't blame her I guess (laughs )
S - ash can I ask you something
C - of course
S - do you think Jake will get jail time
C - I hope so but you never know it depends on the jury and judge
S - I'm so nervous I don't know if I can do this
C - I know testifying sounds scary but if you don't we won't get any justice
S - ( sighs ) I know
C - hey don't let it get to you let's think about something else okay ?
S - like what
C - like how sexy you look in that dress
S - ( blushes ) oh really well mr mays you look very handsome
( kiss )
C - unzips Sydney's dress
The next thing in the script was for Charlie to kiss my neck while he unzipped my dress I had to try and remember that we were shooting a scene because I was getting butterflies in my stomach . I remembered last week practicing for the scene because we actually had someone teach us positions moves and where we should be during the scene
Last week
"Ok guys get into position" Bella said . Bella was the girl in charge of positioning us for our intimate scene or as Charlie liked to call her our sex coach which I didn't like at all cause it made it sound like we needed lessons on how to make love he thought it was funny . "Ok now Sydney after Charlie helps you out of the dress is when you guys kiss so pretend to do that" she instructed. "What if I don't want to pretend Bella ? Charlie asked, before she could answer Charlie's lips were on mine . Bella laughed "ok do whatever suits you then" she said .
Ok now as you kiss Charlie you need to lift Sydney up like carry her so Sydney with your feet around his waist don't break the kiss though she said . Charlie picked me up but lost his balance before we fell on the bed together laughing .
And then here we were again same position but this time Charlie had his balance and the cameras were rolling . I could feel his hands on my bare legs as he gripped my thighs to hold me up his lips were still attached to mine before bringing me over to the bed laying me down I had to focus on not calling him Charlie but Ashton because everything felt like it was going so fast and the butterfly's were getting stronger as of now lucky for me I didn't have to take the underwear off I was wearing as the camera angle would change and since you wouldn't see my body from neck down the only thing that came off my body was the bras straps and Charlie threw an identical pair of panties and a bra on the floor for the camera to see when we first practiced all this we couldn't stop laughing Bella instructed that if it doesn't happen naturally we have to fake moan or make fake sounds she made us try and Charlie and I couldn't contain our laughter. The scene continued for a few more minutes until cut was called .
The director announced that it was good and didn't need a re try I sighed feeling relieved all the nerves had completely gone away by now but it was nice we didn't have to do it again .
Hours later :
Charlie and I had finished filming for the day we were hanging out at my apartment when he got a phone call about an audition he had done.  so ?? I asked when he hung up Charlie had auditioned for another Netflix series about a hockey player and he was really hoping he would get it after our movie shoot is done we both had nothing lined up as we still hadn't heard anything about another Julie and the phantoms season so he was really hoping for this to work out .
"Yeah I got it" he said smiling "I'm so happy for you" I said as I kissed his cheek . I would have auditioned for the show as well but they had pre chosen their female lead and weren't auditioning Charlie said it was someone named Daniella Torres . Hmm " let me see I googled her and realized who she was oh my gosh I know her" I said . "Daniella was one of Ashley's best fiends and she danced at the rival dance studio that always competed against mine she didn't like me cause Ashley didn't like me" . "Wait you took dance why didn't you tell me ? Charlie asked . I got injured one year  and couldn't finish  I don't like to talk about it I replied . Oh I'm sorry he said I sighed it was my passion besides acting I loved it so much especially my mom she said her favorite thing was watching me on stage performing . After she passed I lost the passion cause she wasn't gonna be in the audience watching me anymore I haven't danced in 5 years . I hadn't noticed that I was crying as Charlie wiped away the tears on my face "well one day you will have to show me when you feel like it of course" he said as I smiled .
having someone who hated me in high school play my boyfriends love interest in a tv show what could go wrong ?