30

"Continue with your job. Everybody's doing great!"

It's been a few months since we came back from Isla Ahora. It was fun and it really released the stress that I was feeling. It was a very much-needed vacation, and I was happy to at least get one thing in my life right again.

Ang love life ko.

Ngayon naman, I am teaching a few students that are interested in culinary, especially pastries. I was so happy that I got to be part of this program. It's actually a big help and I enjoy it para naman hindi lang ako tambay sa café ko. My staff there is so great and so far we are having a good review from people, so I have nothing to worry about.

Weeks went by quickly. The next thing I knew is that I had another break for a few days since Sasy celebrated her birthday and we went to their resort in Tagaytay. We stayed for a few days and we got a short break from work again. But then, ito na naman, back to reality tayo.

On second thought, I am enjoying reality, though.

"No, Enna. Dahan-dahan lang sa pag-knead," I instructed one of my students and went near her to help her. I showed her how to knead the dough properly.

"Sorry po," sabi niya at yumuko. I heard fear in her voice and her hand was shaking a little.

"Hey... It's fine. Don't be scared." I started to panic but immediately stopped because it would freak her out more. "You're here to learn, okay? I am not expecting you to be good at it the first time. You'll get there, just trust the process and have faith in yourself," I said. "Okay ba?" I asked her.

"Yes po. Sorry kinakabahan lang ako kasi ang gagaling na nila," she admitted at mas lalong yumuko.

"Does it matter?" I smiled to comfort her. "Just focus and believe in yourself. You'll get it right in the end." I smiled at her once again and left her so that she could continue what she was doing. I roam around to check on other students too.

It lasted for a few hours kaya naman pagod na ako nang nakadating sa condo. Binuksan ko ang pinto at sakto naman na lumabas si Echo galing sa kusina. He was holding a glass of water while loosening his tie using his other hand. His lips formed into a smile when he saw me. He placed the glass down on the table.

"Baby!" masayang bati niya at sinalubong ako sa pintuan. He got my bag from my hand before kissing me on the lips softly. Yayakapin niya sana ako pero lumayo ako sa kanya.

"No. Ang baho ko," sabi ko at umilag sa yakap niya. I smell like sweat at ang lagkit-lagkit na ng feeling ko.

"Hindi kaya," he disagreed and tried to smell me. I irritatedly pushed his face, which made him laugh. "You smell like cinnamon. Hmm, sarap kainin," malisyoso niyang sabi at ngumisi sa 'kin.

"Dugyot mo!" Inirapan ko siya at naglakad na papunta sa kwarto. Narinig kong tumawa siya habang nakasunod sa 'kin na naglalakad.

We lived together after we came back from the island. I still have my condo, but I'm planning on selling it since I think I won't be using it anymore. Hindi naman na siguro kami maghihiwalay, 'di ba?

Hanggang sa walk in closet sinundan ako ni Jericho. Ano ba naman 'to, parang aso! He placed my bag on the table, where my other bags were placed. I removed my heels and placed in on the side before walking to the vanity table.

"Echo, 'wag nga!" impit kong sigaw nang bigla akong niyakap ni Echo galing sa likod.. Natawa ako nang hinigpitan pa niya ang yakap niya sa 'kin at niyuogyog ang katawan ko.

He chuckled in my ear before he loosen his hug on me. He kissed my shoulder before placing his chin on top of it. I started removing my earring. I was having a hard time because he wouldn't let me go. I started getting conscious when I noticed that he was staring at me through the mirror.