11

"Are you okay?"

I was still in shock with what just happened. Jericho went to me and held my cheek, looking me straight in the eyes. His eyes were concerned... and full of emotions, which made me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"Yes," halos pabulong kong sambit. I was really distracted with the look he's giving me.

"Good. I thought you got hurt. Mapapatay ko iyon." He kissed me on the cheek to calm himself down. He held my hand and pulled me to where our friends were.

Nakaupo sila sa table namin kanina at mas dumami pa ang mga inumin sa lamesa. Si Sasy naman, she was talking to their staff.

"Kuya, kindly take him out, please," she said and pointed at Chase.

He was lying on the sand, unconscious. His nose was bleeding, paniguradong dumugo 'yon when Echo slammed him on the counter. It was really hard kaya!

"Thank you," Sasy added while untying the bandana from her hair. "Gosh, kastress 'yang ex mo, Ari!" She laughed before looking at Echo. "Grabe naman makasuntok si Luisito!" Tumawa siya ulit, umiiling pa. Natawa ako sa tinawag niya kay Jericho.

"Sorry." I smiled apologetically at her. She just shrugged. Sinuot naman niya ulit ang bandana niya bago umupo sa tabi ni Raya.

"Ok, so can we enjoy the night now?" Raya asked and raised her brow. We all nodded at that.

Umupo ako sa tabi ni Cali at tumabi naman agad sa 'kin si Echo. I didn't know how long we were doing shots and talking but when we heard drums playing and people cheering from afar, tumayo kami at nakisali sa gulo.

I felt a little dizzy watching the guy doing tricks with a stick that had fire at both ends. The people cheered for him when he suddenly turned the stick in a fast motion. It looked amazing!

Sumiksik pa kami para makapunta sa harapan. May mga tumugtog ulit gamit ang drum at sinabayan ito ng mga tao ng palakpak, which created a very nice beat. There were some drunk people dancing around the bonfire.

Nagulat ako noong bigla hinila ni Raya ang kamay ko para makisala kami sa mga taong sumasayaw. Wala namang akong nagawa kundi tumawa at sumabay sa kanila.

"That was fun," hinihingal kong sabi at niyakap si Echo ng patagilid. I closed my eyes when I felt dizzy. I'm drunk.

I felt him wrapped his left arm around my shoulder and kiss the top of my head. I opened my eyes and saw Cali hiding her smile while looking at us. She took her phone out and pointed it at us.

"Smile!" sabi niya kaya nag pose kami ni Echo. "Cute!" She turned her phone to me, showing me the photo.

I was looking at the camera with a smile on my lips, my cheeks looked flushed and I had both of my arms around Echo's waist, hugging him sideways. While Echo had his arm around my shoulder and was looking at me with a smile on his lips.

We looked cute and like a... couple.

"Send it to me," Echo told Cali. I looked at him and saw that the smile was still visible on his lips.

"Oh, sure!" Cali replied.

"Uwi na tayo?" Echo asked me and kissed the top of my head again.

Bumitaw ako sa kanya. I looked at my phone to check the time. Nanlaki ang mata ko noong nakitang 2:57 AM na.

"It's almost three. Ang dali, ah!" I exclaimed. Hindi ko napansin ang oras.

"Uuwi na kayo?" tanong ni Cali. I nodded. "Sige, uuwi na rin ako. I feel so dizzy." At least she was just dizzy. Usually kasi, tumba 'to sa inuman.