19

Sasy started jumping in excitement, pulling me with her. I shook my head and laughed a bit nang nagtagumpay siya sa paghila sa 'kin. 

"Fina-fucking-lly!" 

She suddenly hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe. I tapped her shoulder a bit to loosen her grip on me. When she did, I hugged her back and jumped with her.

"Hoy! Maawa ka naman kay Esme!" narinig ko ang boses ni Raya sa likod ko. Binitawan naman ako agad ni Sasy and gave me a smile. I smiled back at her.

"Sorry, babe!" she said sincerely, the smile was still on her lips, but wasn't that huge anymore. It looked sad for some reason.

"It's fine!" I replied happily with my thumbs up to assure her that it was ok. It really was. I am as happy as hell as she is!

She nodded and then looked at Raya who was frowning. She arched a brow at Raya while her arms were crossed in front of her chest.

"Oh, ano? You won't congratulate us?" mataray niyang tanong.

Today was our graduation day! Yes, finally! This was the day everyone was waiting for, especially kami na ga-graduate! I survived college! I still couldn't believe it! I know I love studying but I also get stressed out sometimes.

Napalitan naman agad ng ngiti ang simangot ni Raya. She turned to me and gave me a hug. "Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Summa ka girl!" She said excitedly and I hugged her back.

Yes, I graduated as a summa cum laude! Can you believe it? All my efforts and sleepless nights just to study were worth it! Of course, it's because of the never ending support of my friends, family and of course, Jericho. They are my strength and motivation to do better in life. I wanted them to be proud of me.

"Oh, paano naman ako?" pabiro na tanong ni Sasy.

I saw Cali, Marco and Echo from afar, walking our way. Both Marco and Echo were holding a bouquet of flowers, while Cali was holding her camera. Raya let go of me and then turned to Sasy.

""Wag na," Raya joked. Napasimangot naman si Sasy kaya natawa kami. "Biro lang. Arte! Ikaw pa ba makakalimutan ko?" she said and smiled sweetly at Sasy. "Congratulations! Laude si tanga!" She laughed and hugged Sasy. "I'm proud of you..."

Sasy returned the gesture bago siniksik ang mukha sa leeg ni Raya. Raya was way taller than Sasy so it was hard for her to do that, but she did it anyways. I saw that she was tiptoeing kaya natawa ako.

Napatalon ako sa gulat nang may humalik sa pisngi ko. I was busy admiring the little scene in front of me that I didn't notice Echo beside me. Nilingon ko siya. My lips immediately formed a smile when I saw him smiling proudly at me.

"Congratulations, my love!" he said and gave me the bouquet of flowers. I gladly accepted it and hugged him excitedly. He laughed and kissed me on the top of my head. "I'm very proud of you. I always knew you could do it..." he whispered.

I felt happy with the simple words he said. It's really overwhelming when someone appreciates you, your efforts and the achievements you have.

I let go and looked at him. "Thank you, babe! I'm very proud of you, too," I said pertaining to all the things he had achieve in the past and all the things he would aim in the future.

I smiled at him and he smiled back while staring right into my eyes. I suddenly felt like I was being drowned because of his eyes. Ganda talaga ng mata ng boyfriend ko!

"Baka isipin kong may gusto ka pa sa 'kin Marco, ha!"

Naputol ang titigan namin at parehong napalingon when we heard Sasy spoke behind us. I saw that she was now holding the bouquet of flowers, that was obviously handed to her by Marco, while her eyes portrayed a very suspicious look.