•Three•

Rey's POV

I woke up to the sound of an explosion. I ran to the door, opened it, and I saw what you would call chaos. People running left and right, everyone except for the guards still in their pajamas. I spotted Rose and Kaydel, and ran towards them.

"What's going on here? What's all the panicking about?" I asked.

"The rebels are attacking!" Kaydel answered. I was shocked. The rebels were long gone. They were gone for more than 30 years.

"That's impossible! I thought Palpatine is dead, he was their leader, wasn't he?" I exclaimed.

"Apparently they got a new leader." Rose said. "And we should've been in the safe room, like, yesterday."

I nodded in agreement, and I let them lead me to the safe room. When we arrived, we were out of breath. Who in the galaxy thought it was a good idea to put so many stairs before the safe room when people are running for their life. We raised our heads, only to see half a dozen ladies and the royal family staring at us.

Now that's awkward.

'Help' Ben mouthed me, trying to avoid a bunch of maidens hugging his torso and arms.

I snorted.

He looked at me with puppy eyes.

I laughed.

I walked away to the corner of the room and sat down with Kaydel and Rose.

"What was the prince mouthing you?" Kaydel asked. "Did he tell you that he loves you?"

"Nope." I simply replied. "He wanted some help to get away from all of the girls that were literally hanging on to him."

"Then why didn't you help him?" Rose asked.

"It was entertaining. And both of you can't deny, it was pretty funny." I stated.

"Never said it wasn't." Rose raised her finger.

"I could really use some help back there." A voice said behind me. I looked around, and saw Ben there.

"You should've seen your face. It was hilarious." I replied.

"I guess it was. You, Rose and Kaydel were about to burst out laughing." He laughed. "By the way, Rose, can I tell you something?"

Rose nodded, and he whispered something to her. I assume that it was good, because her face lit up, and she hugged Ben, though it was more in a friendly way, not like they were in love.

"What was that all about?" Kaydel asked her.

"I'll tell you later." Rose told her.

------------------

Finally. We can go out of the safe room. It was only an hour, yet it felt like a year.

"So what did Ben tell you there?" I asked Rose.

"Ben?" She asked.

"That's the prince's name..." I said, confused. I thought she knew that that was his name.

"Oh." She said. "Anyway, he said that he cleared the schedule of one of the guards, which is a friend of mine, so we could hang out and catch up."

"Cool." Kaydel said. "Now ladies, I don't know what about you, but I need to go to the bathroom."

"Same." Rose and I said at the same time, and we all went to our rooms.

As I arrived in my room, I opened the door, only to get a warm welcome from the remains of what used to be my room. The floor was still there, but almost no walls. It wasn't a place you could sleep in. The bed was destroyed.

Karabast.

------------------

I took a walk outside. It was my special place, where I just could be myself, clear my mind. I sat down on the soft grass, and watched as the sky turned into a beautiful shades of orange, yellow, and even a little bit of purple.

I felt two hands covering my eyes, and out of instincts, I stood up quickly and Judo-Flipped the person. When I turned around to see who it was, I gasped.

"Oh my god," I started. "Ben, I'm so sorry. Just... Instincts."

"It's fine..." He said, and I could hear a little bit of pain in his voice. "Luckily, it's the grass and not something harder."

"Here, let me help you up." I told him, and offered him my hand. He took it, but instead of him getting up, he accidentally pulled me down, and I landed on top of him with a little yelp.

"I had that coming, didn't I?" I stated. Ben laughed.

I blushed when I realized what position we were in, and I tried to stand up, but Ben didn't approve of that.

"Stay... Please." He requested. I smiled and laid next to him, my head on one of his shoulders, and his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Before we noticed, we were both fast asleep, under the night sky.

I fell asleep with a thought: The stars are a proof that light needs darkness, darkness needs light, and both of them balance each other.