•Seven•

Third person POV

"That's not Rose..." Kaydel said, shocked. "That's her sister, Paige Tico... But she died three months ago, I was at her funeral!"

"If she died three months ago, than the blood wasn't hers..." Rey said, putting the two pieces together. "If the blood is still there, we can find out who it belongs to."

"I'm afraid all of the blood has been cleaned up, ma'am." A guard said.

Rey mentally rolled her eyes. And she thought people at the palace were smart. The number one rule of solving a murder is to not touch the crime scene.

"Either way," Ben started. "We have to rescue Rose. We have to make sure she's safe."

"We'll send a group of soldiers to rescue her, I promise." Leia told him.

"I have to come with them." He stated.

"Ben, no!" She replied. "You have to finish the Selection... Besides, I can't risk your safety!"

"Mother, I'll be careful, don't worry." He said, trying to convince her to let him go.

"Fine... Just come back, please..." She told him, not wanting to argue anymore.

"Well, tonight we'll make a plan, tomorrow at dawn we'll go."

------At the rebel base------

Rose's POV

I woke up, feeling dizzy. All I remember was going to the safe room, and someone knocking me out. As my vision became clearer, I realized that I was in a cell, on a stone platform, that I assumed is a bed.

They might as well let me sleep on the floor.

As I looked around, I saw a pale man, with ginger colored hair, dressed in formal black clothes standing in front of me.

"Where am I?" I asked him.

"At the rebel base," He replied. "At the prison, to be more specific."

"Who are you?"

"Armitage Hux, but it's General Hux for you."

I mentally noted to laugh at his name later. What kind of name was Armitage? What were his parents thinking when the named him.

"Let me out of her," I demanded. "And maybe no harm will come to you."

"Oh, feisty, I like it." He said, and grabbed both of my cheeks with his hand. In return, I bit him, and he yanked his hand away, gasping.

"With all due respect, I'm not a toy." I said, while giving him a death stare. If looks could kill, this man would be six feet under by now.

"You'll regret that." He said, and walked out of the cell.

"I have powerful friends!" I exclaimed. "They'll rescue me and destroy you!"

"That's what so fun," He silently laughed with a maniacal smirk appearing on his face. "No one is coming for you. They thing that you're dead." And with these words, he walked away.

Damn it... How will I get out of here?

------At the meeting room------

Ben's POV

"Well, now that everyone is here, let's begin." Ben told his soldiers, as he turned on a hologram that showed the rebel base, that they got from one of their spies.

"This is the rebel base," he started explaining. "The base is surrounded by ray shields, so we'll have to go through the front gate. At dawn, all of the rebels will be asleep, except for some of the stormtroopers.