•Nine•

Third person POV

Chaos was everywhere.

People running to away from the battle towards the safe room, guards fighting the rebels, and loud noises everywhere.

Rey tried to get Ben to the safe room with her, but being the loyal prince that he is, he decided to stay and fight. Rey decided that if he stayed, she will too, so she grabbed a blaster from a fallen rebel and started shooting down rebels.

When she shot a rebel that was about to leave the building, she began to feel something grabbing her throat, choking her a little, but still leaving room for air to flow.

She looked around until she saw what was doing it, or rather, who was doing it.

"Let... Me... Go..." She managed to say, and these words caught Ben's attention.

"Ah, young Solo." The man that was choking Rey said as soon as he saw Ben. "We finally meet."

"Snoke..." Ben seethed. "Not really happy to see you. Now let her go, I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Very well," Snoke replied. "Give us Alderaan, and no one will get hurt."

"What makes you thing I'll do that?"

"Well, you'll get your love back."

"How do you even know that I love her?"

"I helped him." A feminine voice said from the side, and none other than Gwen Phasma, who changed from her dress to a shiny silver armor, a spear in her hand, ready to attack if necessary, stepped out of the shadows.

"Gwen... I should've known. I knew something was odd about you from the first moment you arrived here." Ben said, an angry expression on his face.

"Well, you were right." She replied. "I was a spy for the rebels. I learned that the way you rule Alderaan is wrong. People don't rebel for no reason. We're mad that we don't get treated the same as others just because of the amount of money that we have. Did you know that I had to clean houses every day since I was a child just to feed my family? I saw Rey when she was a child, while I was cleaning her orphanage. The way they treat the children there, make them work just so the man in charge there, Unkar Plutt, could make more money. We need that you will get out of this palace, and see what's going on in your kingdom!"

"Is this true?" He turned to Rey, who made the slightest nod, unable to speak due to the lack of oxygen, and then, he turned to Gwen. "You can join us, we can bring a new order to Alderaan, end everyone's suffering to an end. If you'd like it, you could be in charge, since you know the people better than I do."

"Wait... You'd really do this? You'd let me be a part of this?"

"Yes."

"Then I will join you. I don't want anyone else to suffer."

"Oh, cut it with the talking." Snoke said, rolling his eyes. "Get them."

More and more rebels came into the room, and Gwen held her spear, ready to attack. As soon as Ben noticed that they were outnumbered, he realized that he had no other choice, so he took out his lightsaber and ignited him, earning a shocked look from Rey.

Snoke was just as shocked as Rey, since he never knew that Ben was Force sensitive, so he lost focus and dropped Rey.

As soon as Ben saw that, he started attacking Snoke, but Snoke took his red lightsaber as well, just in time to block Ben's attack.

Ben and Snoke were a blur, each one blocking the other's attacks.

'He's fighting well for an old man, I'll give him that.' Ben thought.

Rey found a staff, a weapon she was familiar with from the years she had to fight to survive. She and Gwen stood back-to-back, fighting the rebels together.

As the battle continued, Finn walked into the ballroom to see if there's anyone that didn't make it into the safe room. When he saw Rey fighting a rebel he was shocked, he never knew she could fight, but then the rebel managed to injure her, he came to get her out of the battlefield.

"Come on, let's get out of here." He told her and grabbed her arm.

"I can't leave him!" She said as she tried to push him away.

"Go!" Ben commanded.

Finn nodded, and he soon realized the she wouldn't agree to walk by herself, so he picked her up and carried her to the nearest safe room.

Rey kicked him and begged him to let her go so she could go back to the ballroom and help Ben, but he ignored her and carried her all the way to the saferoom.

When they arrived, the saferoom was empty. Finn turned on the lights, sat her down a sofa, and closed the door, leaving her alone.

"Let me out of here!" Rey called as she hit the door with her fists.

Rey looked around, and an idea popped in her mind. She pushed the sofa all the way until it was in front of the door. She looked around and saw a blaster on a shelf. She took it, took cover behind the sofa, and shot the door lock. And shot it. And shot it again.

When she ran out of ammo, she thought the door would open, but when she looked, she saw it was no use. The doors would automatically open in 24 hours, unless a guard comes and opens the door once it's safe to go outside.

Rey was devastated. She had nothing to do. She didn't know what's going on outside of the saferoom, and there was no one that could tell her what's happening, so as far as she knew, Ben could be dead by now. She prayed that he's okay, although she could feel that he is alive.

All she could do was hope that everything would be okay, and crash down on her knees, crying.