Ch.12 Part Of My Life

■Y/N's POV■

It's been three weeks since the last time I met Wakatoshi. Ever since that night, I haven't met him. Wakatoshi kissed me that night, and after that, he just pushes me back and walks me back to my dorm.

We said nothing, he said nothing. I keep on pondering what's on his mind? did he do that just because of the fling of a moment? I was so happy the moment he presses his lips to mine, but now, I feel sad. 

Was that a mistake? did he regret doing it to me?

Friend1: L/N, L/N! what's wrong? you're zooming out... deliver this to table four...

Y/N: ah, yes, I'm sorry (friend1) san.... let me take it...

Today is Shiratorizawa's anniversary, the school is having a festival. My class opens a western-style cafe, we serve sweets, tea, and coffee. I place the foods and beverages on my tray to the table and leave to stand near the counter.

Friend2: L/N let's swap now, you can rest!

Y/N: oh right, thank you...

I walk out of my class when I bumped into someone. I look up to see Wakatoshi in his Japanese traditional get up. I look to his class way, the sign showing that they're opening a Japanese sweets shop. Wakatoshi looks really good in what he wears right now.

 Wakatoshi looks really good in what he wears right now

Ushijima: you oka-

Touma: Chairmate chan~ wanna stroll with me? we're on our break right? come on...

I was pulled by Hisui, I look back to see Wakatoshi. He looks, troubled. Hisui take me to walk with him, we're climbing the stairs to the rooftop.

Y/N: um, Hisui kun... why are we heading to the rooftop? don't you want to stroll around the school festival?

Hisui looks back at me and smiles warmly.

Touma: I, have something else that I want to do... more than strolling around...

■3rd Person POV■

Touma opens the door to the rooftop for Y/N. Y/N steps out to the school rooftop, the wind breeze hits her skin right away. The girl is smiling feeling how good the wind is against her skin.

Y/N: It feels nice up here... it's good for a breather...

Touma watches as Y/N's hair was swayed by the wind. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes looking at the school ground from the fences. Touma has been in love with Y/N for a while.

Being popular, makes Touma always surrounded by girls. Handsome face, smart and was in the college prep class. Almost every girl is fawning over him, because of his fame.

Y/N is different, sitting next to her for months and spending their cleaning duty together, made Touma grew feelings for her. He likes how she's so humble, she likes to help others and cares about her friends.