Ch.13 I Love You (Final Chapter)

■Y/N's POV■

I'm sitting on the bleachers along with Akane, and Tendou. We're watching Wakatoshi's game together.

It's been five years since we're all graduated from Shiratorizawa. I'm currently working as a kindergarten teacher in Miyagi. Akane is a fashion buyer for an outlet in Sendai. Tendou, he opens his own restaurant.

And Wakatoshi became a pro volleyball player and play for a team called the Schweiden Adlers.

The game ended with Adlers victory

The game ended with Adlers victory. Wakatoshi looks up at us and smiles. These days, Wakatoshi has more expression than before.

When we meet in the hallway, Wakatoshi mouths "wait for me" to me. I nod at him and wait with Tendou and Akane.

It's been five years since Wakatoshi and I are together. Right after he joined the pro league, and I went to college up till now I became a teacher, Wakatoshi and I only meet once a month. Even so, we're fine and always call each other every night.

Akane: you're that excited to spend the day with your boyfriend huh?

Tendou: don't be like that Akane chan~ Y/N chan isn't as lucky as you who can meet your boyfriend frequently

Akane: s-shudup Satori...

I can't help but laugh at them. Wakatoshi and I aren't the only ones who are together. Akane and Tendo are also a couple. They're an interesting couple.

When I'm looking at Tendou and Akane who're bickering like when they were at school, an arm is wrapped around me from behind.

I look up to see Wakatoshi's face before he leans his head and rests it on my shoulder. He must've been tired.

Y/N: good work, Wakatoshi...

■Ushijima's POV■

Y/N stroke my head gently before I lift my head from her shoulder. I miss her so much, we rarely meet because I live in Tokyo while she stays in Miyagi.

Y/N turns around and now facing me.

Y/N: you must've been tired... should I cook you something?

Ushijima: yes...

Akane: Well, now you've got your man, I think Satori and I will go back.... Great game Ushijima

Tendou: have fun~ and good luck

With that Tendou and Akane walk away. I took Y/N's hand in mine and walk with her to my car, we head to my apartment.

Once in a while, I'll go to Miyagi on weekends so I can see her, or the other way around. Y/N would come to Tokyo and stay in my place.

I watch as Y/N cooks gracefully in my kitchen. She's making my favorite food, Hayashi rice.

I love seeing her as she cooks for me or even just greeting me. I just love to see her. Y/N places a serving of Hayashi rice in front of me and sits across from me.

Y/N: h-how does it taste, Wakatoshi?

I take a bite, and even though I already know the answer to that question.

Ushijima: It's really good... like always.

Seeing as she's smiling happily every time I compliment her cooking. I would love to see that every day.

After we eat Y/N washes the dishes. I walk closer to her and hug her from behind, startling my own woman.

Y/N: Wakatoshi?

I want to be with her... all the time.

■3rd Person POV■

Ushijima is hugging Y/N from behind in his kitchen. Ushijima turns her around makes the girl looks up to face him.

Y/N: what is it Wakatoshi?

Ushijima puts his hand inside his pocket and pulls out a small white velvety box. Ushijima gets on one knee and flicks the box open, startling Y/N who's now trembling.

Y/N: Wakatoshi?

Ushijima stares at the woman that he loves. His childhood friends, his schoolmates, his lover, and soon, he wants to change that.

Ushijima: I'm... not good with words... I'm a boring guy, who doesn't really know what to do except playing volleyball... but, I have one more thing that I'm certain with...

Y/N: Wakatoshi...

Ushijima: I'm certain that I want you... I want to see you every day. I want you to cook for me, I want to come home with you welcoming me...

Y/N's eyes started to get teary by now, her chest is filled with warm feelings.

Ushijima: Y/N... marry me? Please be my wife and live your life with me... do you want to?

Y/N could hold it any longer as tears streaming down her face when she lunges and hugs Ushijima startling him.

Y/N: yes... I do... I want to be your wife... Wakatoshi...

Ushijima hugs Y/N tightly before pushing her back and put the ring on her finger. Ushijima brings her hand to meet his lips as he kisses her finger gently.

Ushijima: I love you Y/N... thank you for sticking with a guy like me..

Y/N shooks her head no and stares at Ushijima.

Y/N: no... I'm the one who needs to thank you... I... love you Wakatoshi...

The two hug again, before pressing their forehead together.

Ushijima glad that back then, even though he hasn't figured out his feelings... He decided to chase Y/N back...

And that leads, to the two who can finally be together until now. And of course, in the future as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading one of my stories.
Please forgive me if you found any grammatical errors, typos, and slight OOC-ness in this story, I'll be sure to improve my writing and English skills.

Well anyway, I hope you all have a very good day/night or whatever the timeline in your place is

If you have any free time, please check out my other stories as well.

^^

K A Y N U