EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Ushijima just got back from his practice, walking through the hallway to his apartment door. He presses the passcode to unlock the door.

The moment he opens the door, good smells are in the air. A small thud of something or someone crawling could be heard and he looks down.

A one year old boy is crawling to him.

Atsushi: Da! Da! Da!... Da!

Ushijima couldn't help as a smile is formed on his face. He crouches down and scoops the mini him in his arms.

Ushijima: I'm home...

Atsushi: Da! Da! Da!

Ushijima walks further inside the house, heading to the source of these delicious smells. The moment he steps inside the kitchen, the back of Y/N's figure is seen as she's cooking dinner.

Y/N feels a presence and knows that her husband is home, turns back, and greets him.

Y/N: welcome home Wakatoshi...

Y/N's smiling sweetly at him, shooing all of the fatigues away from his body. This is what he hoped for the moment he proposed to her two years ago.

Ushijima: I'm home Y/N...

Y/N: dinner will be ready soon...

Ushijima walks to the living room and places his son down and plays with him. Y/N came into the room and place the food on the dining table.

Ushijima put Atsushi on the baby crawlers and the kid is bouncing around while he and Y/N eat.

After they have done eating, Y/N is washing the plates and Ushijima puts Atsushi to sleep. He cradles him in his arms until he's asleep.

Ushijima puts him on the crib and tucks him in

Ushijima puts him on the crib and tucks him in. Y/N came into the room and kisses Atsushi's forehead gently. The sight warms Ushijima's chest.

When they walk out of the room, Ushijima turns Y/N's body and pulls her into a hug.

Y/N: Wakatoshi?

Ushijima: can I... get a kiss too?

Ushijima is politely staring at his wife, making the woman in front of him, chuckles. Y/N places her hands on his cheeks and pulls him down to her.

Y/N: you don't need to ask politely Wakatoshi... I'm your wife...

Y/N places soft kisses on Ushijima's forehead. When she pulls back, she gave him a sweet smile.

Ushijima suddenly picks her up and carries her to their room. Y/N is surprised and startled by the sudden movement.

Y/N: W-Wakatoshi?

Ushijima: I don't need to ask... right, my wife?

With that Ushijima shower his wife with love. The three live happily as a family and Ushijima really did his best to make Y/N happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you so much for reading this far. I hope you like this story.

If you have free time, please check out my other stories as well

Stay safe
Stay healthy
Be happy

^^
K A Y N U