𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

-3rd person pov-

Althea Rosalie Taylor had been shuffled from one foster home to another for as long as she could remember. Despite her many moves, she had never truly connected with anyone except for a small, red-headed girl named Anne with an E. Despite their differences, the two girls were kindred spirits. Sadly, their friendship was cut short when Anne was adopted by a woman with three sets of twins.

Althea's family had left her just before her fifth birthday. Her father had made some mistakes that he couldn't undo, and in order to ensure Althea's safety, her family sent her away to live with her aunt and uncle Taylor. Though she had few memories of her parents, she often dreamed about the life they could have had together. But those dreams were always shattered by the sounds of her mother and father arguing and screaming in their family home.

Initially, life with her aunt and uncle was idyllic. The three of them were like a perfect family, especially since Mr. and Mrs. Taylor believed they could never have children of their own. But when Althea was eight, Mrs. Taylor miraculously became pregnant with twins. It was a joyous event for the couple, but it marked the beginning of a downward spiral for Althea.

She was judged and neglected more and more over the years until she was once again sent away, deemed to be causing "too much trouble." Althea had never felt so alone in her life, but she refused to let her circumstances define her. She was determined to make a better life for herself, one where she would never have to rely on anyone else for her own happiness.

Silent beauty (Gilbert Blythe )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara