chapter 3

𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒮ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℱ𝓁𝒶𝓂ℯ"It's absolutely amazing!" I exclaim as she leaves me to settle into my new room. I placed all of my things away in your new draws and wardrobes, I couldn't help but replay the events of the day over, and over again in your head. "Althea darling, we have been, we have been invited to the Barry's house for some business, they have a daughter around your age. Maybe the two of you could become friends!" She states with a little bit if excitement in her voice, whilst placing a beautiful dress onto the foot of my bed. "How lovely, maybe we could walk to school together on Monday." I state calmly before admiring the dress in front of you, it had been made and designed just the way I love. The dress was a lovely light blue color with the most luxurious puffed sleeves. How lovely it was, it was embroidered with pear white patterns which were placed on the bottom of the dress and the end of the sleeves. Soon after Mrs. Williams left, I changed into my new dress. As per usual I have no idea what to do with hair so I just decide place half of it up and finish it with a matching blue ribbon. We all climb into the carriage which was being pulled be the most beautiful black and white horses. I decided to call them Amore and Davina - who doesn't name a horse? We continue to talk until we can see a home of which I can only assume was the Barry's home. 

The closer we came we could see a woman stood behind two girls, one of which looked your age. The first girl introduced her self as Diana and the second girl had already ran away to play with her dolls. Diana on the other hand was lovely and inviting- she has lovely wavy brown hair which corresponds perfectly with her mysterious eyes. Me and Diana take a lovely walk in her back garden, you wouldn't think it was her garden. It was absolutely HUGE, "Will you be attending school here in Avenlea?" She asked with a hint of excitement. "Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Williams are sending me to school on Monday." You answer her sincerely. "How lovely, me and a close friend Anne meet in the way to school you must meet us there. It can be terribly confusing on your first day!" She continues, before taking my hand and running into the forest.

The next couple of days fly by much quicker than I thought. I was already to go to your new school, the previous day consist of me gathering all of my school supply's.I awoke to the smell of Mrs. Williams lovely cooking from downstairs, I dressed myself in the most beautiful baby blue dress that was lined with white patterns around the waist. My perfectly straight blonde hair blew to the side as the breeze ran through it. In my hands, i held my basket, and books that I needed for school for my first day of school. I stand on my porch, staring off into the vast seas of wheat and corn from out farm. I watched as the trees moved with the wind, taking in the view. Oh how lovely it was.

"Y/n, dear, you must head off to school." Mrs. Williams exclaimed from the kitchen, earning a sharp gasp from me as I realized I was going to be late. "Right, I should get going. Good day, Susan." I smiled, walking down the steps and onto the ground. My mind was never set on one thing, always switching from one thing to another. I was never really one to focus, so in school,  was definitely not the brightest one in the room. I would always stare off into nothing, playing with a strand of my gorgeous blonde locks. I was so busy passing through multiple things in my mind, that she didn't notice the red-headed girl, and when she did, it was too late. Her books were sent tumbling down to the ground, and the girl looked quite shocked. I shook her headat her obliviousness, reaching down and grabbing her books. The girl did the same, handing her reader to her. And that is when we realize, IT WAS ANNE. "Anne?""Althea!" She exclaimed"I'm so sorry, I was just so worried about school that I wasn't paying attention and-" I cut her off with a laugh, earning a confused look from the Anne. Looking at Your dress. "you're dress is wonderful... and puffed sleeves!" she added whilst jumping up and down. "Thank you very much. And that is absolutely ridiculous," I scoffed, giggling along with Anne, Before we made it to the school you heard Diana shout my name, "Althea?" ."Oh, hello Diana" I greet her with a smile. She asks the two of us how we knew each other but i just tell her that it was complicated. I didn't want everyone to know i am an orphan, that didn't go down well in my last school. As I walked into the school house, everyone turned to look at me. Diana took my hand and led me to the other girls. They all smiled and introduced themselves, until the teacher walked into the class and told everyone to take their seats. I gasped, as i ran towards my seat towards the front of the classroom. I have suffered with a anxiety since i was young but since then it was only grew and grew , and i didn't want anyone to know, everyone would think of me as a freak or a weirdo. I will never tell them what i have suffer, only Anne seemed to understand, as she suffered a little when she was younger. I impatiently sat at my desk, my chin resting on my palm, and my foot tapping the ground. Many thoughts passed through my mind as I tried to spell the word ravishing, while a student stood in the front of the room spelling the word is not very neat cursive. "Spell "Dreadful" This snapped me out of her dreamy state, as my eye snapped up to the board, a new body residing it. I quickly noticed that the figure was a boy called Moody.