Chapter 6

N/n = Nickname

Y/n = Your name

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to hearing the boys argue.

Cole: "What's the best way to defeat an enemy? It can be anything?"

Jay: "C'mon guys, we're smart. We can figure this out."

Y/n: "If ignoring the girl is smart? You guys are the smartest men in ninjago."

Kai: "shhh"

Y/n: *walks away*

(Timeskip)

Cole: "Whoever solves this riddle can be the green ninja for all I care."

Y/n: "Ha! I must be the green ninja then."

Jay: "You know the answer?"

Y/n: "Yep."

Kai: "Dear n/n, please tell us!"

Y/n: "n/n? And no. Sensei wants you to figure it out, I'm not gonna spoil it. And it'll be fun to watch you boys struggle."

*Alarm sounds*

Jay: "What's that?"

Kai: "Who cares It's something else that isn't training."

Y/n: *sigh* "I'll just head to the room. Not like I'm needed or anything."

I was waiting for the guys to get back while meditating in my room. It was already night-time. I decided to check if they were back. While walking, I saw the boys right outside a door. I got closer to take a look. It was the kid.

Lloyd: "Thanks uncle. If dad told me that story, I wouldn't have made that mistake."

I smiled. The best way to defeat your enemy. Was to make him your friend.

~The next day...

Oh great. Just great. Can't I sleep without waking up to bickering?

Kai: (To Cole) "You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You just had to rub it in my face!"

Cole: (to Jay) "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!"

Jay: (to Zane) "It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!"

Zane: (to Kai) "How am I supposed to strike fear in this? ( Holding out his now pink ninja gi ) It's pink!"

Sensei Wu and I enter the room to the guys fighting until I hear a laugh from behind the bathroom door. I open it to reveal Lloyd.

The Guys: (To Lloyd) "You did this?!"

Cole: "Boys, I get first dibs-"

Wu: "No dibs! I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?"

Cole: "Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame."

Jay: "Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?"

Wu: "Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book."

Kai: *finds the lesson book in Lloyd's pocket* "You mean this lesson book?"

Lloyd: It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up— ( I close the door on him.)

Nya: (over the speaker) "If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!"